Everyone seems to be strapped for cash at this time of year. If it's not forking out for those 'Back to School' essentials, it's shelling out for holidays and family days out.
If the kids could do with some new clothes, then grab them right now from just £1, in the Asda George Sale. It's online now, but won't be in store until Thursday. The reductions aren't added to the 'Sale' section of the website yet, but sort by price from low to high and you'll see the savings.
Want to see the best bargains? Check out our list of the 'good' stuff:
- Top and Short Set* was £5 now £3
- 2 Piece Digger Set* was £5 now £3
- 2 Piece T-shirt and Leggings Octopus Set* was £10 now £3
- 2 Piece Shirt and Trouser Set* was £8 now £5
- Cargo Shorts* was £5 now £3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Bucket Hat* was £4.50 now £2
- Make It Snappy T-shirt* was £3 now £1.50
- Crew Mate T-shirt* was £2 now £1
- Totally Handsome T-shirt* was £2 now £1
- Shark T-shirt* was £2 now £1
- 2 Pack Assorted T-shirts* was £4 now £2
- 2 Pack Assorted Skirts* was £4 now £2
- Butterfly T-shirt* was £2 now £1
You can Click and Collect your Sale bargains for FREE from an Asda store near you or pay £2.95 to have them delivered to your front door.