Lots of bargains to be had right now in the Debenhams Final Summer Clearance with up to a huge 70% off some items. Despite it being in final clearance there still seems to be a variety of lines within the sale, although stock is becoming limited so be quick!
There's lots to choose from in the sale, including branded items such as Ted Baker, Crocs, Jasper Conran and John Rocha. It is definitely worth a look. Here are a few of my favourite sale picks:
- Peppa Pig Slippers* (was £10) Now £3
- Animal Van Logo T-Shirt* (was £45) Now £13.50
- Bluezoo Brown Leather Trainers* (was £18.50) Now £5.55
- Disney Frozen Blue T-Shirt* (was £10-£11) Now £3.00-£3.30
- Jasper Conran Floral Pique Dress* (was £24-£30) Now £7.20-£7.80
- Bluezoo Babies Apple and Pears Sun Hat* (was £5.00) Now £1.50
- Bluezoo Red Ditsy Floral Romper* (was £10) Now £3
- John Rocha Babies Grey Van Print Romper Suit* (was £14) Now £7
Home delivery is £3.49 or becomes FREE if you spend over £30. Or you can choose to Click and Collect for FREE at your local store.