Some kids are now off for the Summer so make sure you have got plenty of T-Shirts and the rest, because it's amazing just how much clothing they go through when off school for 6-7 weeks. Asda George have their Sale on but they haven't sorted it all into sections yet, so we have done the legwork for you!
Don't go to the main Sale section as the clothing has been reduced but not moved there yet, you need to look in each clothing section for the discounts, it helps if you filter prices from low to high. Prices start from just £1...
- Baseball Panel Shirt* was £3 now £1
- Rad T-Shirt* was £2 now £1
- Graphic T-Shirt* was £3 now £1
- 2 Pack Assorted Leggings*was £4 now £2
- Striped Jersey Dress* was £3 now £2
- Trolls 3 Pack Shorts* was £5 now £2
- Hype T-Shirt* was £3 now £1.50
- Check Shirt and Slogan T-Shirt Set* was £6 now £3
- Ombre Gecko Swim Shorts* was £5 now £2.50
- Leopard Print Pumps*was £8 now £4
- Entice Animal Print Non-Wired Bra* was £8 now £4
- Looney Tunes Pyjamas* was £7 now £4
- Tropical Jersey Midi Skirt* was £8 now £4
- Tropical Floral Print Bra* was £6 now £3
- Floral Crop Leggings* was £6 now £3
- Printed Camisole Vest* was £4 now £2
Rumour has it that it'll be in store from Monday!
You can Click and Collect your Clothing bargains for FREE from an Asda store near you or pay £2.95 to have them delivered to your home.
Thanks to MrsB9011