EDIT: The Sale Preview links are live now, so here they are:
- Click here for the Kids Sale Preview @ Asda George*
- Click here for the Baby Sale Preview @ Asda George*
Asda George clothing sales have a set routine now but luckily there are a few of us who are in the know with how it works. Today prices have been reduced on what looks like hundreds of clothing items, BUT they have not yet been moved into the online 'SALE' section of the website. If you look through each clothing section you will see all the price reductions, although it does make things a little difficult to find.
I would recommend choosing the section you want eg Kids or Baby, then sort by 'Price Ascending: Low to high' so that you get all the lower priced items first. These links keep defaulting back to sorting by 'New In' so you'll need to change that - Asda are keeping these bargains well hidden for now!
- Click here for Boys Clothing @ Asda George*
- Click here for Girl's Clothing*
- Click here for Baby Clothing*
Here's just some of what's been found:
- Ninja Turtles T-Shirt* - was £5, now £3
- Minions T-shirt* - was £5, now £3
- Spiderman T-shirt* - was £5, now £3
- Paw Patrol Pyjamas* - was £5, now £3
- Straight Leg Jeans* - was £8, now £4
- Lego Mixels Pyjamas* - was £8, now £4
- Thomas & Friends Trainers* - was £10, now £5
- Rabbit Print T-shirt* - was £2, now £1
- Olaf T-shirt* - was £5, now £3
- Sofia The First T-shirt* - was £5, now £3
- Peppa Pig Pyjamas* - was £8, now £4
- Sofia Dress & Leggings Set* - was £8, now £4
Those items are just a few from the Boys and Girls clothing, and I haven't even had a chance to look at the Baby things yet! It's definitely worth looking, as this seems to be a big sale to clear out stocks for Christmas. Most things are half price, with some having a smaller discount, but with prices form just £1 it's easy to pick up some bargains.
If this sale follows previous patterns then tomorrow there will be an email sent out to previous customers giving a link to a sale preview, and we can update with that to make things easier. The sale online and in stores is likely to be Thursday or Friday. I can't guarantee that this will happen, but it has been done this way for the last umpteen times!
You can click and collect from Asda stores for free, or home delivery charges are from £2.95.
Thanks to adamsmum @ HUKD