Exercise DVDs From £1.27 @ Amazon
I think it's fair to say that after the festive season, that many of us will be looking to shed a few pounds. It's all well and good saying join the gym but they are expensive and inconvenient if you have kids. Exercise DVDs are a economical way to burn the calories and you don't need to leave the house.
Let's be realistic here, how many of us have the time to venture out to the gym, or have the luxury of child-free time. I know I don't, so I have two options, sack off the weight loss plan or grab a couple of Exercise DVDs and get on with it.
It seems every celebrity under the sun brings out a Fitness DVD, and the bonus of that is that even though their five minutes of fame has fizzled, exercise doesn't date.
Here's a list of some of the exercise DVDs at Amazon:
- 10 Minute Solution - Pilates Perfect Body* just £4.86
- Y Plan: Before and After Pregnancy* only £1.27
- Ministry of Sound: Aeroburn* just £2.37
- 10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates* only £3.20
- Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack* just £4.79
- 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat* only £4.51
- Davina - Fit in 15* just £4.50
- Josie Gibson's 30-Second Slim* only £4.50
- Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred* just £4.50
- Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Dancemix* only £2.45
Delivery is FREE when you spend £20+ or if you have Amazon Prime. If you don't want to spend that much and don't have Amazon Prime then delivery is £3.30. Why not sign up to the Amazon Prime 30 day FREE trial?
Get £1 to spend on any Film or TV show available to buy or rent on Amazon Video when you buy a DVD or Blu-ray dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk. This Offer expires on the 30th November 2016.
TOPICS: Fitness and Diet