We love to find new ways of eating our favourite sweet treats, and with Easter just a few short weeks away we are going a little crazy for Creme Eggs. Nada has already shown us how to make Cadbury Creme Egg Scotch Eggs, and this recipe adds mini creme eggs to fudge! Can you handle the sweetness? You can just add them to your own favourite fudge recipe, or here's how to make Three Ingredient Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge:
- 1 pack of mini Cadbury Creme Eggs – you can use two if you want an extra indulgent treat.
- 2 x 220g blocks of milk chocolate
- 390g tin of condensed milk
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper, leaving plenty hanging over the sides to help you remove the fudge once set.
- Pour the condensed milk into a medium saucepan over low heat, break the chocolate into squares and add to the milk.
- Cook the condensed milk and chocolate mixture, stirring regularly until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients have combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the fudge into the prepared tin before quickly (and carefully) pushing the mini Cadbury Creme Eggs into it.
- Place the fudge into the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove the set fudge from the fridge and cut into squares.
Recipe and images from Create Bake Make.