If you, or your other half, are planning on having a flutter on The Grand National this Saturday (April 9 th) there are tons of offers around from the bookmakers and here at Playpennies we've rounded up the best ones.
It's worth placing your bets as soon as possible if you want to take advantage of any of these offers as some bookmakers do pull them closer to the big day.
- Grab a £5 bet completely FREE (no deposit required) @ Stan James
- Bet £20 get £20 in FREE bets @ Stan James
- Up to £50 FREE bet with promo code F50 @ Ladbrokes*
- Bet £20 and you'll get £20 FREE with code F20 @ William Hill*
- Bet £10 and you'll get £30 FREE (3 x £10) bets @ Betfair*
- Bet at least £20 on first your first exchange bet, we'll refund you if you lose @ Betfair*
- Bet £10 and you'll get £30 to bet with FREE @ Paddypower*
- £20 FREE bet when you stake £5 @ Skybet
- Bet £5 and get £20 in FREE bets @ Coral*
- Bet up to £30 and get £30 back in FREE bets @ Betway
- Get a free £10/euro in bet every week for 5 weeks @ BoyleSports*
- Deposit £10 and get £10 in FREE bets and 10 FREE games @ 32RedSport*
- Get a 50% bonus (up to 200%) with your first deposit with code 10Bet* FD200 @ 10Bet*
- Make your first deposit now & enter the bonus code WELCOME50 to get a 50% bonus up to £50 @ Netbet*
- Treble the odds on your first bet @ 888Sport*
- Get a 100% deposit bonus (up to £100) @ Titanbet
- £20 refunded as bonus money if your bet loses @ Unibet*
- Get a 100% deposit bonus (up to £200) @Bet365
- £25 FREE bet (first bet matched up to £25 in bonus funds) @ BetVictor
- Up to £50 Welcome Bonus offer @ sportingbet
- Bet £10, get £20 FREE @ Betsafe*
- Deposit 25 euros and get 50 to spend on bets @ Betsson*
Just make when you click any of the links above to have a good read through the terms and conditions. Some offers will be for new customers only and some may have restrictions on withdrawals for the bonus payments - just make sure you know exactly what you're signing up for.
I know not everyone is a fan of The Grand National but if you are and are planning on having a flutter, hopefully this blog will help you to choose the best offer for you.
Anyone have any tips then?