It's July, so that means just one thing for savvy bargain hunters.... Amazon Prime Day is coming! Get ready for mega discounts and special offers that are exclusively for Amazon Prime customers, and it all kicks off at Noon on Monday 16th July, so get that date in your diary! Read on for a sneak peek of some of the Prime Day deals...
We have a sneak peek of some of the offers that are coming your way on Prime Day:
- £35 off the Kindle Paperwhite, Prime Day price, £74.99 (regular price £109.00)*
- £40 off Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, Prime Day price, £59.99 (regular price £99.99)*
- £40 off Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, Prime Day price, £89.99 (regular price £129.99)*
- Up to 30% off TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba and more
- Up to 30% off premium brands with Amazon Fashion including G-Star, Pepe Jeans and more
- Up to 30% off Sennheiser, Bose and Sony Headphones
- Up to 55% off Samsonite and American Tourister Luggage
- Up to 30% off Keter Garden Furniture and Storage
- Up to 40% off Kitchen and Home appliances including Crock-Pot, Tefal and Philips
As usual we will be giving you the heads up on all the best deals out there for kids, babies and parents, so keep a close eye on our website, facebook page, twitter feed and instagram for all the top offers as they come in.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Don't worry, as you can access all the exclusive deals with a 30 Day Free Trial* of the service. Sign up now and you'll enjoy all the benefits of those exclusive prime deals, plus free unlimited One Day Delivery, Prime Video and more.
If you don't want to stay with the service just cancel before the end of the trial and you'll not be charged a penny. After the free trial Amazon Prime is just £7.99 a month.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2018?
Amazon Prime Day 2018 starts at noon on 16th July, and runs for a full 36 hours.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a one day shopping spectacular for Amazon Prime members offering exclusive deals and offers.