If you are on the look out for some new wardrobe additions but don't want them to cost the earth then check out this awesome offer from MissPap. They have a 'Living Wage Wardrobe' collection where everything is reduced to £7.50, there are some cracking buys so head on over and snap some up today!
Here are some of my favourite buys from the collection, they are all £7.50:
- Norah Blue Tube Jeans* (was £20)
- Sabrina Grey Suede Over The Knee Boots* (was £35)
- Clarissa Khaki Roll Neck Knitted Jumper* (was £22)
- Eden Indigo Ripped Mid Rise Skinny Jeans* (was £25)
- Lisa Wine Suede T Bar Platform Shoes* (was £30)
- Destiny Black Puffer Scarf Jacket* (was £45)
- Norah Black Tube Jean* (was £20)
- Destiny Fuchsia Pink Puffer Scarf Jacket* (was £45)
- Dion Silver Metallic Wide Leg Paper Bag Trousers* (was £30)
- Stacey Black Star Tassel Chain Bag* (was £30)
I'm stocking up as we speak, those jeans are such a bargain!
Home delivery is £3.99 and becomes free when you spend £50 or more.