Aldi's Christmas ad campaign is one of our faves, with the return of Kevin the Carrot and a new nemesis... Russell Sprout and the Leafy Blinders!
Aldi have just released the pre-orders for Kevin The Carrot and friends online which means you can order them now, but there's a queuing system in place. Plus from Thursday 28th November you can head to store to pick up your toys.
Here's what's on sale:
- Christmas Inflatable Snowglobe - £49.99 (online only)
- Kevin and Family Fabric Fat Quarters - £39.99 (online only)
- Wooden Theatre and Carrot Puppets - £29.99 (online only)
- Giant Kevin the Carrot - £19.99
- Giant Katie the Carrot - £19.99
- Giant Unicorn - £19.99
- Ladies Novelty Pyjama - £9.99
- Men's Novelty Pyjama - £9.99
- Children's Novelty Christmas Jumper - £8.99
- Children's Novelty Family Pyjama - £4.99
- Plush Kevin the Carrot - £3.99
- Plush Katie the Carrot - £3.99
- Plush Carrot Kids - £3.99
- Tiny Tom/Russell Sprout - £3.99
- Carrot Christmas Tree Decorations - £2.99
- Aldi Christmas Book or Sound Book - £2.99 each
- Aldi Christmas Activity Book - £2.99
- Gift Mug - £2.99
- Christmas Crackers - £1.99
- Christmas Wrapping Paper - £1.99
- Christmas Cards - £1.99
- Kevin the Carrot Notebook or Pencil Case - £1.99 each
The new ad features Russell Sprout and the Leafy Blinders dressed in tweed caps, like characters from Peaky Blinders. They're seen marching towards the camera and ominously promising that they are here to "take back Christmas, by order of the Leafy Blinders."
In the next scene we see Kevin dressed as The Greatest Showman with help from his friends singing his own version of Robbie William's Let Me Entertain You!
I already have a sprout in a flat cap on my Christmas list! What do you think of the new characters?