Enjoy Santa's Sleepovers @ Alton Towers This Christmas
Dare I say it but once the kids are back at school we will no doubt be on the countdown to Christmas. We always joke about it in our house as in August my dad always books for us to visit Santa at the end of the year. Sounds daft but you have to book early to guarantee a place.
If you fancy a change this year why not try one of the Santa's Sleepovers at Alton Towers. It will no doubt be a magical experience and will certainly get the whole family in the Christmas spirit.
So what's included as part of Santa's Sleepovers?
- A visit to see Santa and his elves in Santa's secret hideaway grotto
- Tickets for this year's fun-packed Pantomime, Aladdin
- An overnight stay in one of the Resort hotels
- A tasty Christmas Carvery evening meal
- A fabulous buffet breakfast
- One day access to the Waterpark
- One day access to CBeebies Land and a selection of rides
- Fun-packed evening entertainment including character meet and greets, family-friendly shows, kids' discos and even a Christmas cinema!
Sounds amazing doesn't it! The Santa's Sleepovers are available on the following dates: 27th November, 4th December, 11th December and 17th-23rd December 2016.
Booking is now open so make sure you hurry before it sells out!
TOPICS: Christmas UK