Not everything in the Marks and Spencer Sale is reduced even more, but some items are so it's worth another root around. Items start from just £2, but you need to be quick with the M&S sale because folk go daft over it. To be honest, I go nuts for it too. They always heavily reduce items after a while and you can kit the kids out in great quality clothes for peanuts.
Here's a list at some of the items that are reduced further:
- Pure Cotton Einstein Slogan T-Shirt* now £2.50 to £5
- Pure Cotton Reflective Rhino T-Shirt* now £2.50 to £4
- Cotton Rich Crew Neck Sweatshirt* now £4 to £6
- Pure Cotton Gingham Cotton Shirt* now £3 to £5
- Bobble Jumper* now £5 to £7
- Rabbit Print Leggings with StayNew* now £3 to £6
- Indigo Collection Floral Placement T-Shirt* was £19.50 now £7
- Pure Cotton Textured Jumper* now £5 to £7
- Two Piece Chiffon Tunic Dress* now £9 to £13
- Lycra Xtra Life Flamingo Swimming Costume* was £12 now £5
- Pure Cotton Peter Rabbit Onesie*was £12 now £5
- Batman Belt* was £7 now £3
- Autograph Lace Shift Dress* was £30 now £7
You can Click and Collect your order from a Marks and Spencer store for FREE or pay £3.50 for home delivery.