Argos have just started a new offer on Fisher-Price Toys where they have reduced some of the best selling toys by as much as 50%. There's some fab toys in the offer, so it's worth taking a look and putting some aside for Christmas, especially for babies and toddlers.
There's lots to choose from, but here are some of the best bargains:
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Cookie Shape Surprise* - was £16.99, now £9.99
- Fisher-Price Activity Walker* - was £39.99, now £19.99
- Fisher-Price Princess Mummy Stroll-Along Musical Walker* - was £34.99, now £23.29
- Fisher-Price Pink Petals Jumperoo* - was £119.99, now £89.99
- Fisher-Price Little People Spinnin' Sounds Airport* - was £49.99, now £23.99
- Fisher-Price Little People 2 Pack of Wheelies* - was £9.99, now £4.89
- Fisher-Price Imaginext Shark Bite Pirate Ship Playset* - was £69.99, now £33.99
- Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBowWow* - was £29.99, now £24.99
Although the promotion says 'up to half price' some items are reduced by smaller amounts, and other by more.
Stock availability varies, but most have good stock levels. Reserve and collect is free of charge, or home delivery costs £3.95.