It’s the Baby Show at Earl’s Court again this weekend, and that’s where I’ve spent my day today. With swollen feet and aching arms from all the walking and carrying, I bring you a handful of offers I found on my journey around the massive exhibition centre:
- TheBuggysnuggle Company offers 10% off with discount code TBS2009 – these are luxurious cosy covers for pushchairs, carseats and carrycots.
- Lin & Leo Luxury Leather Changing Bags are offering 20% off their gorgeous nappy bags (40% if you’re headed to the show this weekend) with the code LLBSS11.
- Mama Baby Bliss are offering 10% off all future purchases with the code PamperMBB. We reviewed one of the Mama Baby Bliss products a little while ago and it’s something I use regularly, so I plan to take advantage of this offer myself!
- Baby Safe Babywear have 10% off all clothing on their website – these are the guys behind the colour changing clothes, which change colour if your baby has a temperature.
- MAM Baby UK are offering a free MAM baby toothbrush. To claim it, you have to LIKE the MAM facebook pageand then go to this pageand complete your info for your free toothbrush.
If you do need to do a fair bit of baby shopping, and can get to London this weekend, I recommend you do so as most merchants seem to be offering show-based deals (like Superdrug, who have 25% off if you buy at the show, and Mothercare who have some pretty good offers too.) If you do decide to pop over, you can get £5 off your ticket at the door by entering the code EC620, here.
There's a baby change and a Fisher Price Crèche, but I still recommend you wear comfortable shoes, and bring a trolley or a suitcase on wheels if you plan on shopping, or you'll end up sore footed and achy armed, like me!