Like to read eBooks on your tablet, phone, iPad or Kindle? You've come to the right place. Here is where we tell you how to get those FREE eBooks. Get prepared to save loads of cash on reading material!
If you're an avid eBook reader then chances are you're familiar with First Reads (formally known as Kindle First), Prime Reading and Amazon Unlimited. If you aren't then here's our easy to follow guide.
Free Kindle Books
Those of you with a Kindle e-Reader* or the FREE Kindle App* will fully appreciate how amazing it is to have access to so many titles. You may find that some eBooks are more expensive than the paper versions, however there are ways of bagging yourself a FREE Kindle Book*...
One of the easiest ways to get your mitts on a FREE eBook for your Kindle is Amazon. They boast thousands upon thousands of FREE Kindle Books! The most efficient way to search the FREE eBooks for your Kindle, is to look on Amazon first, and order them this way. Providing your Kindle is linked to the Amazon account you are using then they'll be sent to your Kindle automatically, and you won't need to do anything further.
Why not check out the full list of Top 100 FREE eBooks*, at Amazon?
Free Kindle Books For Kids
Looking for free Kindle books for the younger members of the family? Check out the top free Kindle books for kids here:
- Click here for Top 100 Free Kindle Books For Kids*(updates hourly)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland*
- The Baby Brother From Outer Space!*
- 49 Excuses for Not Tidying Your Bedroom*
- Treasure Island*
- The Railway Children*
- The Ugly Duckling (Illustrated)*
- We're Amazing, 1, 2, 3! (Sesame Street)*
- The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle*
- Food Network Magazine The Big, Fun Kids Baking Book Free 14-Recipe Sampler*
Free Educational Books For Kindle
After some books to help the kids with their learning at home? Here's some of the best free educational books for kids on Kindle:
- How Things Work Encyclopedia*
- Collins Little Learners 15 Book Series*
- The Periodic Table Book: A Visual Encyclopedia of the Elements*
- Off With Their Heads!: All the Cool Bits in British History*
- All Countries, Capitals and Flags of the World*
- Collins Mental Maths 8 Book Series*
- Collins Enriching English 8 Book Series*
- Collins Engaging English 15 Book Series*
Free Cookbooks For Kindle
Fancy trying some new recipes? Check out some of the top free cookbooks for Kindle (please note that some books are only free for 24 hours, and after that they may increase in price):
- The Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook: 1001 Inspirational Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners and Pros*
- Breakfast Cookbook: A Breakfast Cookbook Filled with Delicious Breakfast Recipes*
- A Taste of Twochubbycubs Fast and Filling: EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW - 5 FREE RECIPES*
- Joe Wicks Veggie BBQ*
- Smoothie Recipes*
- Cookie Recipes: Delicious and Easy Cookies Recipes*
Free Fiction For Kindle
You'll find lots of fab free fiction for adults for Kindle, with many titles from new writers, plus lots of classics too. Here's some of the best:
- Click here for top 100 free books for Kindle* (updates hourly)
- Emma by Jane Austen*
- Left To Die (An Adele Sharp Mystery—Book One)*
- Miss Spelled: Cozy Mystery (The Kitchen Witch Book 1) Kindle Edition*
- The Ghostly Grounds: Murder and Breakfast (A Canine Casper Cozy Mystery—Book 1)*
- Of Potions and Portents: Sister Witches of Raven Falls Cozy Mystery Series, Book 1*
- Wrong Text, Right Love : An Opposites Attract Romantic Comedy*
Free Comics For Kindle
Fancy some free comics? You can now get loads of free Comic Book Day ebooks for Kindle*, and once you download them they're yours to keep. There are dozens available, including Marvel, DC Comics, Doctor Who, gaming comics and more, some for children and others for adult readers.
First Reads: First Reads* allows you to get early access to Editors' Picks. For Amazon Prime Members it's FREE and each month you are allowed to choose one Kindle book for 99p. You can also buy Shop Print Editions from £3.99 each. Have access to those sought after titles, at exclusive prices.
Prime Reading: Got Amazon Prime? It doesn't matter whether you pay monthly, have paid for the full year, are on the 30-day free trial* or have Student Prime, you can borrow ten free e-books (or Magazines) at a time. You can then read more once those are returned, with the Prime Reading* Lending Library. There's such a vast choice of titles to choose from, just like Kindle Unlimited.
Dozens of Prime Reading books are available with Audible narration — so you can listen while you are busy cooking, gardening or commuting.
To enjoy Prime Reading, you must have and Amazon Device like a Kindle, Amazon Fire Tablet, Smartphone OR you can use a Kindle app for iOS (iPhone, iPad) or Android.
Kindle Unlimited: Kindle Unlimited* is a service that enables you to read as many eBooks as you so desire - there are thousands of audiobooks to choose from too. With a chose of over 1 million titles it's doubtful you'll get bored. eBooks via Amazon Unlimited can be read on any device. It's available for £7.99 a month and you can cancel anytime. Try it free for 30 days*.
Amazon Deal of the Day: It's always worth checking the Deal of the Day* on Amazon for eBook/Kindle Book bargains. Whilst they don't tend to be free, they tend to be massively discounted.
How much does it cost for a Kindle?
There are different models of Kindle on the market.
Amazon also sellRefurbished Kindles*, at competitive prices.
As well as Kindle eReaders, you can also get Kindle Fire Tablets*:
- Fire 7 Tablet*£49.99
- Fire HD 8 Tablet* £89.99
- Fire HD 10 Tablet* £134.99
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet* £99.99
Can you use Kindle books without a Kindle?
You don't actually need a Kindle to enjoy FREE Amazon Kindle Books. All you need is a Smartphone, Android/Windows Tablet, iPad or non-Amazon eBook Reader*.
When using a Smartphone or tablet, you can use one of the Amazon Kindle Apps for Android, iPhone or Windows Phone. Phablet (Large Mobile Phones) are the best type of Smartphone to use as an eReader, as other screen sizes may prove to small.
Want to use your Laptop or PC as an eReader? Just use the Kindle for PC App or the one for your Apple Mac Computer.