I love a great freebie and when I was pregnant with my son I found so many and signed up for them all. It was so exciting to get them all through the post before he was born and made me even more excited to meet my new baby.
So if you've just found out you're expecting, just gone on maternity leave or even if you are planning for a family in the near future please have a good look through these freebies. I'm sure there will be something there that will take your fancy and it's free so why not?
I've searched all over for you all and picked out some great ones for you!
- 10 points for every £1
- As a member of Parenting Club you can collect 10 Boots Advantage Card points for every £1 you spend on baby products in the baby area.
- When you join Parenting Club you'll receive free gifts for you and your little one every step of the way.
Be sure to sign up, When I was pregnant with my son we collected a free changing bag, breast pads, MAM baby bottle, free prints plus many more.
And don't forget to collect your Boots points!
- Bounty Pregnancy Information Pack – I received this pack at my first meeting with the midwife.
- Bounty's You and Your Pregnancy Guide - it's full of practical advice plus all the latest medical information that you can refer to time and time again throughout your pregnancy
- Money off samples and information
- Bounty Mums To Be Pack
- Great try-before-you-buy products and samples
- Bounty Newborn Pack
- Growing Family Pack
- Weekly emails with tips and advice for your stage
- 1-to-1 support from our dedicated Careline team, 24/7
- Plus, free cuddly cow and handy pregnancy diary!
- Over £100 worth of exclusive money-off vouchers
- 20% off maternity clothing
- Save £10 when you spend £100 or more
- Save £5 when you spend £50 or more on clothing, footwear or toys
- 20% off toys on your child's next birthday
- Tips and inspiration for every step of your child's development
- Sneak previews of our sales
Also another great thing Mothercare do now is this exclusive parenting event, It's free to attend but spaces are strictly limited, so get booking!
Join us for an exclusive parenting event and learn more about essential baby products and key parenting topics from our in store experts and guest professionals.
- £200 worth of Argos money off vouchers and a photo book voucher worth £15, plus more offers from top mum and baby brands
- The chance to enter fabulous competitions and win some great prizes
- Free Gift packs
- Hear about their new products first
- Little treats throughout your baby's journey
- Exclusive invitations, previews and discounts
- Be the first to know about our latest offers and sneak previews
- Receive exclusive gift cards throughout your baby journey
- The Safe Sleep Guide produced by the Lullaby Trust
- To request a copy by mail please contact them directly on 020 7802 3200
- FREE little book of memories
- Personalised emails full of advice to help you through your pregnancy.
round-the clock support from careline team
- Samples on Demand
- Find coupons and samples for your family from Pampers and P&G partner brands.
- Lots of emails packed with helpful advice and top tips to help your little one along their tiny taste bud journey!
- A weaning journey map full of handy hints for every step of your little one's adventure
- A fun weaning wall chart with stickers to fill with your little one's favourite foodie moments!
- Penny-saving coupons
- Exclusive content on our First Foods weaning app!
- Money-off coupons
- Your very own personal shopper service
- Baby and toddler advice through all stages of development
- Special offers from our partners including Snapfish, Eurocamp & Butlin's
- Information on new tried-and-tested products
- Exclusive offers at Babies R Us
- Personalised baby calendar
- Exclusive offers and competitions
- A-Z of pregnancy & baby health
- Regular baby development emails
- FREE prints from Snapfish
- FREE HiPP Organic samples and money off coupons
- About you and your baby
- Expert advice, available 24/7 from our team of midwives, nutritionists and advisors
- Personalised emails, helping you make informed choices from your stage of pregnancy to toddlerhood
- Offers, how-to-guides, checklists and practical advice from preparing for birth to feeding your baby
Helping low income families.
If you are pregnant or have a child under four years old you could get Healthy Start vouchers to help buy some basic foods. Click the link to see if you qualify.
If you're travelling while 20+ weeks pregnant, and without a seat, just give them a shout. With a Mums-to-be pass, they'll get you off your feet and into a seat.
Need a seat on the underground? Get this awesome free badge to wear to let people now that you might need that seat!
Fantastic money off vouchers for Calgel, Calpol & Johnsons products.
Free Pampers Samples and Money Off Vouchers
Free Dry Nites Sample and Money Off Vouchers
There are a few simple rules I'd follow which aren't essential but just make life easier. Sign up using a spam or throwaway email, companies do like to contact you by email and I always entered my telephone number as 000000000, or similar, where possible.
Let us know if we are missing anything, we don't want anyone to miss out!
Click Here To 'Pin It' For Later