We all have our signature perfume, but when prices are creeping up, no-one wants to be paying £50+ for a little bottle. In this post you'll find out where to get those fragrance favourites for less.
Alien by Thierry Mugler is one of the most popular scents in the U.K. This is available on Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum, and there are special editions of this Fragrance, like Flora and Extraordinaire.
- Alien Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray 15ml* £26.65 from AllBeauty
- Alien Eau de Toilette 30ml* now £38.20 from AllBeauty
- Alien Eau Extraordinaire Eau de Toilette 30ml* £38.18 from Amazon
- Alien Oud Majestueux 90ml* £65.99 from Fragrance Direct
Jimmy Choo may well have once been known only for fancy Footwear, but now we know that the brand makes Perfume to die for too.
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum 40ml* £24.99 from Amazon
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum 60ml* £34.95 from AllBeauty
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum 100ml* £43.30 from Perfume Click
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette 40ml* £22.99 from Studio
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette 60ml*£29.99 from Studio
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette 100ml* £34.55 from Perfume Click
Ghost are well known for those affordable, everyday fragrances. Superdrug seem to carry the full range, and have the various perfumes on offer quite frequently.
Ghost The Fragrance
- Ghost The Fragrance Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml* £17.95 from AllBeauty
- Ghost The Fragrance Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml* £22.65 from AllBeauty
- Ghost The Fragrance 150ml Eau de Toilette Spray* £59.95 delivered from Amazon
Ghost Deep Night
- Ghost Deep Night Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml* £15.95 from AllBeauty
- Ghost Deep Night Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml* £21.95 from AllBeauty
- Ghost Deep Night 75ml Eau de Toilette* now £31.99 from Amazon
- Ghost Girl Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml* £14.50 from AllBeauty
- Ghost Eclipse EDT 30ml* £18.82 from Amazon
- Ghost Eclipse Eau De Toilette 50ml Spray* £20.95 from Amazon
- Ghost Eclipse Eau de Toilette Spray 75ml* £20.95 from Amazon
Marc Jacobs Fragrances are luxurious, and the price tags reflect this. The bottles they come in are as fancy as can be, and so they are very desirable. There are many Marc Jacobs Fragrances to choose from, but Daisy remains the brands bestseller.
***TIP: Daisy comes in limited edition bottles too, and these often get reduced after a while. It can be a great way to pick up the popular Fragrance for less.
- Daisy Eau de Toilette 20ml & Refill 15ml* £23.60 from AllBeauty
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Anniversary Edition 50ml* now £39.95 from Fragrance Direct
- Daisy Dream 30ml Eau de Toilette* £34.95 from All Beauty
Daisy Eau So Fresh
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush Eau de Toilette for Women 75ml* £35.95 from Fragrance Direct
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette for Women* £43.76 from Notino
- Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette 20ml & Refill 15ml* £24.99 from Fragrance Direct
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love 30ml Eau de Toilette* now £40.50 from John Lewis & Partners
- Marc Jacobs Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml* £29.95 from All Beauty
- Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml* £38.95 from Fragrance Direct
- Marc Jacobs Decadence Gift Set 50ml* £42.95 from Fragrance Direct
- Marc Jacobs Dot 30ml Eau de Parfum* £19.95 from Fragrance Direct
- Marc Jacobs Dot 50ml Eau de Parfum* £34.84 from Debenhams
Jo Malone rarely have discounts on their Fragrances, but if they ever do reduced it, you'll find out right here...
- Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir 30ml Cologne* £47 from Jo Malone
- Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir 100ml Cologne* £94 from Jo Malone
Lime, Basil and Mandarin
- Jo Malone Lime, Basil and Mandarin 30ml Cologne* £47 from Jo Malone
- Jo Malone Lime, Basil and Mandarin 100ml Cologne* £94 from Jo Malone
Sea Salt and Wood Sage
- Jo Malone Sea Salt and Wood Sage 30ml Cologne* £47 from Jo Malone
- Jo Malone Sea Salt and Wood Sage 100ml Cologne* £94 from Jo Malone
Blackberry and Bay
- Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay 30ml Cologne* £47 from Jo Malone
- Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay 100ml Cologne* £94 from Jo Malone
Angel is another scent by Thierry Mugler, that's a bestseller in the UK. Just like it's sister Fragrance, it comes in a beautiful bottle, some editions can be refilled.
- Angel Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray 15ml* £27.95 from AllBeauty
- Angel Eau de Parfum 25ml* £35 from Perfume Click
- Angel Muse Eau de Parfum Refillable Spray 50ml Gift Set* now £55.25 from Essentual
Chloe is a classic scent, that's been a top seller for many years. The bottle is simple, yet alluring, just like the Fragrance within.
- Chloé Eau de Parfum 30ml* £33.60 from All Beauty
- Chloé Eau de Parfum 75ml* £68.99 from Fragrance Direct
The Chanel Chance range boasts a few different editions, that are variants of the original. Each one is as popular as the other, and come at a premium. Shop wisely and you can save yourself a few £££'s...
- Chanel Chance Eau de Parfum 35ml* £54.50 from Feel Unique
- Chanel Chance Eau de Parfum 50ml* £76.50 from Feel Unique
- Chanel Chance Eau de Parfum 100ml* £109.50 from Feel Unique
- Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette 50ml*£64.50 from Feel Unique
- Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette 100ml* £92.50 from Feel Unique
- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre 50ml* £64.50 from John Lewis & Partners
- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre 100ml* £92.50 from John Lewis & Partners
- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Twist And Spray* £74.50 from John Lewis & Partners
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive 50ml* £64.50 from Feel Unique
- Chanel Chanel Eau Vive 100ml* £92.50 from Feel Unique
- Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche 50ml* £64.50 from John Lewis & Partners
- Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche 100ml* £92.50 from John Lewis & Partners
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
There's no doubting you know what Chanel Coco Mademoiselle smells like. It's a scent with a cult following, but just like other Chanel Fragrances, the price tag is "luxurious".
- Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum 35ml* £54.50 from John Lewis & Partners
- Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum 50ml* £76.50 from John Lewis & Partners
- Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum 100ml* £109.50 from John Lewis & Partners
- Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette 50ml* £64.50 from John Lewis & Partners
- Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette 100ml* £92.50 from John Lewis & Partners
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
Flowerbomb is one of those Fragrances that is a great gift. Everyone loves it! Unfortunately, it's rather expensive, but if you're savvy you'll shop around.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum 30ml* £52 from John Lewis & Partner
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum 50ml* £75 from John Lewis & Partners
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum* 100ml* £92.40 from Perfume Click
If you are into Luxury Fragrances, then Tom Ford is sure to be right up your street. Whilst they have a wide range of different ones on offer, the more affordable ones are the ones that everyone wants to get their fingers on.
- Black Orchid Eau de Parfum 30ml* £52.75 from AllBeauty
- Black Orchid Eau de Toilette 50ml* £60.65 from Perfume Click
- Black Orchid Eau de Toilette 100ml* £98 from Debenhams
Anick Goutal Perfume
Anick Goutal may not be super mainstream, and you may not find it easily on the High Street, but it's a real treat. Think of luxe stores like Liberty, and you'll understand that these High End Fragrances are worth the money.
- Anick Goutal Passion Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml* £118.80 from Essentual
- Anick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml* £91.35 from Amazon
The Perfume Shop
The Perfume Shop* sell in stores as well as online. Their staff are trained to help you select a Perfume you'll love. Online, they offer some brilliant special offers, and can often be the cheapest when it comes to Perfumes.
- Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Glacé* now £24.99 delivered
- Armani Diamonds EDT 100ml* now £39.99 delivered
- Michael Kors Midnight Shimmer 50ml Eau de Parfum* now £34.99 delivered
After a Perfume or Aftershave bargain? Fragrance Direct* are the place to visit. They more often than not have promo codes to reduce their selection even more.
- HUGO Woman Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml* now £28.77
- Vera Wang Glam Princess Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml* £16.95
- Vera Wang Lovestruck Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml* £19.95
Superdrug are one of the cheapest stores for Fragrance on the High Street. It's worth signing up for their Health and Beautycard*, if you haven't already got one, as they often do an EXTRA 10% off Fragrances for Cardholders.
As well as member only deals, there are always generous discounts on selected Fragrances, at a weekly occurrence. For these, check out the Weekly Deals*.
- Gucci Premiere Eau De Parfum 50ml* was £68 now £40
- DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum 30ml Gift Set* was £39 now £18
Debenhams have one of the best ranges on the High Street when it comes to Fine Fragrance, but they aren't always the best prices. Having said that, they offer a Beauty Club Card*, that allows you to accrue points on your Beauty Purchases, and redeem discounts of up to £15 off future buys.
- Paco Rabanne - 'Olympea' Eau De Parfum Gift Set* was £62.50 now £37.68
- DKNY - 'Be Delicious Violet POP - Purple' eau de toilette 50ml* was £41 now £20.50
Boots are probably the place to go when shopping for Perfume on the High Street, they run frequent deals on Fragrance, plus they have the Advantage Card*. That means you can purchase a new Aftershave or Perfume for nothing, if you have enough points.
Dior Poison Girl Unexpected Roller-Pearl 20ml* £33
- Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Travel Spray Eau de Parfum 10ml* £32
- Beyonce Heat Eau de parfum 30ml gift set* was £13.73 now £12.47
When it comes to purchasing Fragrance online, then Feel Unique offer a fantastic choice of Perfumes, Colognes and Aftershaves. Plus they offer FREE Delivery when you spend £15+.
- Lancôme Hypnôse Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml* £31.85
- BURBERRY Classic Women Eau de Parfum 100ml* now £29.60
What are the best websites for cheap perfume?
Some of the best Websites for cheap perfume are Perfume Click*, AllBeauty*, The Perfume Shop*. Don't be fooled into thinking that House of Fraser and John Lewis are the most expensive, as Discount Events can make them the cheapest around.
Where can I buy cheap perfume online?
There are many sites like AllBeauty*, Feel Unique* and Fragrance Direct*, that offer great discounts on Perfume. Don't forget to check out Sports Direct* though, as they randomly sell top Fragrances too.
Are Perfume Gift Sets better value?
Perfume Gift Sets can be better value for money, than buying a Fragrance on their own. Often, they contain a Body Wash, or Lotion with the Perfume, for the same price as an individual bottle.
Boxing Day Sales are the best time to pick up Perfume Gift Set Bargains, as Christmas Limited Edition Sets are sold off at discounted prices.
Do I have to wait until Black Friday for the best perfume deals?
No, whilst Black Friday does see some great Fragrance Deals at the likes of Debenhams*, Superdrug*, John Lewis* and the likes, it appears that Boxing Day Sales have the best Perfume Deals, as Christmas stock is put into Clearance.