Have you heard of Blume Dolls before? They are surprise dolls which grow in little flowerpots and are currently the most anticipated toy around the globe! These surprise toys are set to be the hottest toy of the year and the good news is they are now in the UK!
They were first shown at the New York Toy Fair and were tipped to rival L.O.L Surprise! and Hatchimals so you just know they are going to be good!
If you want to get your hands on a Blume Doll then never fear as we have compiled a handy guide of where to buy Blume Dolls in the UK!
In Stock/ Pre-order
- Argos £5 (was £10, then £8) BUY HERE*
- Amazon £5 add-on item (was £9.99)BUY HERE*
- The Entertainer£6.66 ( was £10) BUY HERE*
- Very £8.09 (was £9.99)BUY HERE*
- Smyths£9.99 included in 3 for 2 offer BUY HERE
What are Blume Dolls?
As we all know kids seem to be obsessed with 'surprise' toys and the Blume dolls do not disappoint!
Blume dolls come hidden in their very own flower pots. Just add water to the Blume pot and watch the doll grow and bloom right before your eyes!
Each Blume Doll has outrageous squishy hair (think Trolls but bigger!) that matches their distinctive personalities and outfits. Don’t like the outfit? You can mix and match outfits, accessories & friends between the dolls.
There's 10 surprises in each pot, including accessories, such as watering cans, pets and handbags, stickers, mini-playsets and a surprise mini friend for your Blume doll. Within series 1 there are 22 dolls to collect.
The Official Blume Doll Checklist
There are 4 rarities you can collect, here's a list of them all with the dolls names, all 22 of them!
- Mystical (Leilani is the one to get!)
- Super Rare (Skye, Gemma, Cleo, Kit)
- Rare (Lola, Poppy, Sierra, Cora, Roxy, Reese, Valerie)
- Adorable (Sedonna, Tess, May, Mandy, Nori, Alana, Tate, Celine, Cammie, Krystal)
We can't wait to get our hands on these little beauties, we have a feeling they are going to sell out very quickly. Why not bookmark this page and we will update you with any stock or special offers as soon as we hear anything.