We have already seen ELC and Toys R Us launch their Half Price For Half Term toy offers, and today Argos have launched their own similar offer, so there are plenty of choices for bargain toys this week.
Argos have reduced more than 200 items by up to 50% including big brands like Nerf, Playmobil, My Little Pony, Mega Bloks and more. There are toys from just £3.95 up to big items like playhouses that are nearer £200 so all budgets are catered for here.
Some of the best buys I could see are these:
- Paw Patrol Soft Toys* - now £8.79
- Bing Pose and Play Activity Toy* - now £11.19
- Disney Frozen Singing Plush Elsa Doll* - now £12.49
- Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Batwing Activity Toy* - now £13.33
- Chad Valley Rainbow Playmat* - now £14.99
- Playmobil 123 Noah's Ark Playset* - now £14.99
- Something Special Textured Mr Tumble Activity Toy* - now £14.99
- Crayola Marker Maker* - now £16.99
- In The Night Garden Jumbo Huggable Igglepiggle 30 inch Soft Toy* - now £19.99
- Chad Valley Junior Slide* - now £19.99
- Chad Valley Wooden Castle with Accessories* - now £24.99
- VTech Play and Learn Activity Table* - now £24.99
- Disney Princess Magical Kitchen* - now £29.99
- Little Tikes Cape Cottage Playhouse* - now £99.99
Some of these discounted toys have been price matched by Amazon as well, so that's worth bearing in mind for items over £20 as you would get free delivery by ordering from Amazon.
You can reserve and collect from Argos stores for free, or home delivery costs £3.95 for most items or £8.95 for larger items like playhouses that need a two person delivery team.