This is a heads up for those of you needing to stock up on baby and toddler supplies - the next Tesco Baby and Toddler Event starts in stores and online on Wednesday 5th August.
Although there is no information on the event on the Tesco Baby Event webpage* yet, the leaflet came through my letter box earlier today so I have a big list of some of the offers that will be on.
Some of these offers may already be on, but here are the main ones that they are advertising for next week's event:
- Pampers: Jumbo Pack New Baby/Baby Dry, Large Pack Active Fit/Easy Ups - 2 for £16
- Huggies Pull-Ups & Night Time - half price, now £2.50
- Selected Johnson's Baby Toiletries - half price, now £1.50
- Huggies Care/Pure Wipes - was £1, now 79p per pack
- Dettol with E45 Handwash 250ml - half price, now £1.25
- Johnson's Baby Wipes Extra Sensitive 12 x 56 pack - was £10, now £7
- Nurofen For Children - was £3, now £2.50
- Bonjela Teething Gel 15g - was £2.50, now £2
- Oilatum Daily Junior - save 1/3
- Ella's Kitchen Melty Puffs/ Hoops - save 25%
- Aptamil Creamed Porridge 125g - was £2.30, now £1.30
- SMA Toddler Milk 900g - £7.50
- Cow & Gate Growing Up Milk 200ml - 2 for £1
- Tommee Tippee Feeding Bowls/Spoons/ Cutlery Sets - half price, from £1.99
- Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature 260ml Bottles - was £25.99, now £10
- Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electric Steriliser - half price, was £49.99, now £24.99
- Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Perfect Prep Machine - was £99.99, now £70
- Save 1/3 on selected Lamaze Products
- Lindam Sure Shut Securus Safety Stair Gate - was £20, now £15
- Motorola MBP11 Digital Monitor - half price, was £35, now £17.50
- Chicco Pocket Lunch High Chair - was £50, now £35
- Kinder Valley Tweet Tweet Moses Basket - was £30, now £20
- Lindam Bedrail - was £25, now £15
- Little Tikes Booster Seat - was £14, now £10
- Chicco Echo Stroller - was £100, now £50
- Cozy n Safe Group 2/3 Car Seat - was £50, now £20
Phew! That's a very long list to type out, and that's just a taster of the offers! There will also be special offers on baby clothing on F&F too, so I'll update with those details shortly.
In the meantime if you were thinking of buying any of the items on this list make sure you check if it's going to be cheaper to wait until the Tesco Baby and Toddler Event.
The other thing is that the Tesco Clubcard Boost is starting on 3rd August, so if there are any of these baby items that you need that are sold on Tesco Direct you should be able to get them with doubled up clubcard vouchers as well!
More information will be coming soon, so watch this space.