LOTS Of New Minion Food Goodies @ Asda
Asda are pretty good with bucking trends and they are most certainly on the ball with the Minion craze. Sure it makes them £££'s but it makes us customers happy too. I get so excited when I find something new, it's a novelty on what is normally a boring shopping trip. There are some new Minion bits at Asda in the groceries department and some not so new, but we love them all. We have made a little list of what to keep your eye out for next time you are food shopping.
Here's a list of all the edible Minions goodies you can get your hand on at Asda:
- Despicable Me Mega Minion Celebration Cake* £20 and is HUGE. It can serve up to 40, so it's ideal for birthday parties.
- Despicable Me Minion Traybake* £5 - Fine for taking into school or to a club as a "secondary" birthday cake. I say buy one and have a slice with a cuppa.
- Despicable Me Minion Iced Biscuits* £1 - Ideal size for snacks or play pieces. Also, one to hide for with a cup of tea.
- Despicable Me Minion Made Minion Ice Cream Lollies* £2 - Vamilla and Raspberry flavour Ice-Cream Lollies. Sounds good to me and perfect for these warm summer's days.
- Despicable Me Minion Cupcakes* £1. A nice addition to a birthday party. Stick 'em in the party bags.
- Despicable Me Minion Dave Celebration Cake* £9.98 - This one is a regular sized birthday cake and will serve 20. Although, I think 10 is more realistic.
- Minions Despicable Me Make Your Own Minion Cupcakes* £1.99 - When it's raining get baking these with the kids and inject some sunshine into your day.