This HappyLand starter set is £30 instead of £60 at the Early Learning Centre right now, with £4.95 postage to UK mainland addresses. Bought individually, this set will apparently cost over £120.
This half price starter kit is great for learning imaginative play and building social skills – assuming there’s more than one child playing.
The Ready to Play Village Set includes a whack of stuff. There’s:
- A Two-storey shop
- A telephone booth
- A market stall
- 3 Trays of Fruit and vegetables
- 1 car and 2 delivery vans
- A cat and two dogs
- Mr & Mrs Barley characters
- Poppy and Charlie Barley characters
- Mr Bun the Baker characters
- Delia characters
- Petula the Grocer characters
- Granny and Grandpa Bonnet characters
Suitable for kidlets from 18 months and up, this was voted a ‘mumsnet best’ product in 2010.
Thanks to mariefindlay at HUKD