It can be difficult to begin with when you start Potty Training. By using books, you can help your little one to understand what the heck is going on. I noticed quite an impressive range of guides on 'how to' but what about for the tots themselves? Amazon have a fair few books aimed at toddlers that are at the stage of coming out of nappies.
Here are some that I found at Amazon that may just be of help to you:
- Pirate Pete's Potty: A Ladybird Potty Training Book*: Just £5.24 for the Board Book or £3.99 for the Kindle Edition. This one is aimed at little boys.
- Princess Polly's Potty: A Ladybird Potty Training Book*: Also £5.24 for the Board Book or £3.99 for the Kindle Edition. This book is aimed at little girls.
- Princess Polly's Potty Sticker Activity Book*: It's just £1.99 and is the perfect accompaniment to the Princess Polly Training Book. With a reward chart on the back this is a good buy.
- Pirate Pete's Potty Sticker Activity Book*: Also priced at £1.99.
- The Potty Book for Girls* just £3.99 for Hardcover or £2.37 for Kindle Edition. A storybook about a little girl who is potty training.
- The Potty Book for Boys* just £3.99 for Hardcover or £2.37 for Kindle Edition. A story of a little boy who gets given a potty.
- Thomas & Friends: My Thomas Potty Book* just £5.59. A helpful guide to Potty Training using Thomas.
- Little Princess: I Want My Potty* just £5.99 for the Paperback and £4.49 for the Kindle Edition.
Those sold by Amazon are eligible for FREE delivery providing you spend £10 or over.