****THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*****
How would you like to win £20 to spend at any B&Q* across the UK? How would you like this to be as easy as answering one simple question (below) and entering your answer into our comment box? Yes, yes, I thought so…
This is an epic competition that PlayPennies is running with B&Q as part of their launch of easyGrow™. This is the kind of gardening solution I need actually, I tend to kill plants just by walking past them, and if you are like me but desperately want gorgeous blooms, then this could be exactly what you need.
B&Q easyGrow™ uses a cool thing called Teabag Technology™ where the roots are wrapped in their own self-contained bag so you can just pop them straight into the soil and you’re done. The fragile roots are all protected by the biodegradable bag and the packaging is 100% recyclable too so you are greener all round.
B&Q has around 20 different easyGrow™ bedding plants available with the new B&Q Teabag Technology™ so there is lots to choose from too.
How to enter:
How much packaging does the new B&Q easyGrow™ solution save compared to traditional polystyrene trays?
BONUS ENTRY RULES:
- Recommend a friend. Get a friend to enter the competition and you both get TWO entries.
- Tweet the competition. Include the link, tell your friends, share the link below and that nets you another entry.
- Contest ends on 12 May 2014
- Open to UK residents only
- One type of entry per household
- Must complete email verification when subscribing
- Must include a valid email address if commenting
- Admin’s decision is final in all cases