It's back! Right now you can get 25% off when you buy 6 or more bottles of wine and champagne at Tesco! Time to stock up! Be quick though, the offer ends on Monday!
The 25% off is applied automatically when you buy any 6 bottles of wine or champagne, with no code needed, and the offer is both online and in stores.
Even better is that this works on reduced wines too! Check out these stacking offers:
- Blossom Hill White Zinfandel*was £6, then £5, now £3.75 per bottle when you buy 6
- Wolf Blass Yellow Label Cabernet Sauvignon* was £8, then £7, now £5.25 per bottle when you buy 6
- Hardy's Crest Cabernet Shiraz* was £7, then £5, now £3.75 per bottle when you buy 6
- Lanson Black Label Champagne* was £32, then £22, now £16.50 per bottle when you buy 6
- Canti Prosecco Spumante* was £10, then £7, now £5.25 per bottle when you buy 6
- Campo Viejo Rioja Tempranillo* was £8, then £6.75, now £5.06 per bottle when you buy 6
This offer is on in stores and online for Tesco Grocery customers until 18th December, so you just have a few days to make the most of it!