Up To 70% Off Children's Shoes: Prices From £6 @ John Lewis
Children's Shoes can be so flaming expensive. Don't get me wrong, you can get cheap ones but they don't have a tendency to last very long at all. Thankfully, John Lewis have a cracker of a Clearance on, meaning that you can save £££'s on those big brands like Clarks and Converse.
Here are our top picks:
- Clarks Children's Baby Flight Small Booties* was £20 now £10
- Bobux Tumble Tom Leather Boots* was £38 now £11
- Clarks Baby Lucy Rip-Tape Shoes* was £20 now £12
- Clarks Children's Choc Cake Buckle Shoes* was £18 now £13
- Clarks Children's Little Jam Pre Walker Shoes* was £26 now £13
- Adidas Children's LK Sport 2 Rip Tape Trainers* was from £23 now from £14
- Geox Children's Ian Rip-Tape Booties* was £25 now £17
- Converse Children's Chuck Taylor All Star 2V Rip-Tape Shoes* was £27 now £19
- Kickers Children's Baby Kick Hi Boots* was £32 now £20
- Converse Children's Start Player 2V Shoes* was £32 now £20
You can Click and Collect your shoe bargains for £2 (FREE when spending £30+) from a John Lewis store near you or pay £3.50 to have them delivered to your home.
TOPICS: Shoes and Trainers