I tend to go for the big brands like Clarks, Converse and the likes when it comes to buying Shoes for the kids. Sure, it costs more but if the quality is there, then it's worth it. The John Lewis Sale is great for grabbing a branded bargain, especially just now as they have added new lines.
- Click here for the Boys' Footwear Sale @ John Lewis*
- Here for the Girls' Sale Selection*
- And here for the Baby and Toddler*
Check out the savings on these:
- Converse Children's Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Trainers* was £34 now £17
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Union Jack Hi-Top Trainers* was £37 now £18
- Converse Children's Chuck Taylor All Star Trainers* was £32 now £16
- Converse Children's Star Player 3V Triple Riptape Shoes* was £44 now £22
- Timberland Children's Asphalt Chelsea Boots* was £65 now £30
- Converse All Star Children's Low Metallic Trainers* was from £32 now from £16
- Children's Fleece Topper Wellington Boots* was from £16 now from £8
- Start-rite Children's Floral First Chelsea Boots* was £42.99 now £21
Click and Collect is £2, or FREE when you spend £30+. Home Delivery is £3.50.