I like Schuh, in fact I'd say it's probably one of my favourite shoe shops on the high street. They offer a nice mix of branded and own brand footwear. If you are a thrifty shopper like myself, then you'll be delighted to know that they have an imperfects section online. You can pick up footwear from just £2.99 there!
The thing that's brilliant about Schuh imperfects is the fact they have something for the whole family, and the prices are super.
- ADIDAS Superstar Mesh* was £25 now from £4.9
- SCHUH Silver Horoscope Sandals* was £35 now £4.99
- FLOSSY White Mijas Flats* was £24 now £2.99
- PUMA White Bow Cap* was £15 now £1.99
- ADIDAS Superstar* was £40 now from £8.99
- VANS White Authentic Lo Pro Trainers*was £50 now £7.99
- PUMA White Basket Bow Sb Trainers* was £50 now £7.99
Due to the nature of the sale, stock is limited for each item. Sometimes they have one of each, or much more. Items can sell out very quickly, so if you want something. grab it.
Opt for Collect+ for FREE pick up near you, or pay £3 for home delivery.
What's Schuh Imperfects?
Schuh have a section on their website where they sell footwear with imperfections at heavily discounted prices. These imperfections vary in type and severity, but each footwear item listed displays the fault very clearly. It could be discolouring through to scuffs.