John Lewis has a reputation for being rather expensive, but believe it or not, they are one of the first places I check for Children's Shoe bargains. Their Clearance is on just now and they have Kids' Footwear from just £2. I told you - always check their first and you can save heaps!
- Click here for the Baby and Toddler Footwear Clearance @ John Lewis*
- And here for the Boys' Footwear Clearance*
- Or here for the Girls' selection*
Look at the savings on these:
- John Lewis Baby Chambray Espadrille Shoes* was £8 now £2
- John Lewis Children's Crocodile Camo Wellington Boots* was from £12 now from £3.50
- John Lewis Children's 3D Unicorn Wellington Boots* was from £16 now from £4.50
- John Lewis Dogs Wellington Boots* was from £14 now from £4
- John Lewis Children's Camo Riptape Sandals* was £16 now £8
- Clarks Children's Tiny Trail Pre-Walker Shoes* was £28 now £8
- Start-rite Children's Zak First Shoe* was £39.99 now £11
- Nike Children's Tanjun GSTrainers* was £31.95 now from £15
- ANGULUS Children's Monk Shoes* was £65 now £17.50
- adidas Junior Questar Drive Trainers* was £34.95 now £17
Click and Collect is £2, or FREE when you spend £30+. Standard Delivery is £3.50.