You know when your child needs a new pair of Trainers and you feel like you can kiss goodbye to £40 or £50... get that out of your head! You want to hot foot (no pun intended) over to the Sale at Schuh. Branded Children's Footwear from just £9.99.
Quick! Snap these up:
- Puma Black Basket Heart Glam Girls Toddler Trainer* was £40 now £15.99
- Lelli Kelly Black Felicia Girls Toddler Boots* was £50 now £14.99
- Converse Dark Brown Pro Blaze Strap Boys Toddler Trainers* was £35 now £14.99
- Adidas Blue Zx Flux Boys Toddler Trainers* was £35 now £14.99
- Nike Navy & Black Free Run 2 Boys Toddler Trainers* was £38 now £14.99
- Nike Black Air Max Vision Toddler Trainer* was £38 now £14.99
- Black Classic Leather Girls Toddler Trainers* was £33 now £14.99
- Flossy White Goloso Toddler Shoes* was £20 now £13.99
- Puma Yellow Minions Basket Girls Toddler Trainers* was £35 now £14.99
- Toms Dark Grey Classic Boys Toddler Shoes* was £26 now £9.99
Click and Collect your bargains for FREE from a Schuh store near you, or pay £3 for Home Delivery.
What Size Trainers For a 1 Year Old?
Here are some approximate guide of Shoe Sizes for Children:
- One Year: 4-4.5
- Two Year: 5-6
- Three Year: 7-8
- Four Year: 8.5-9
- Five Year: 10-10.5
- Six Year: 11.5
Note: it is always advisable to get Children's Feet measured, as they need to the right size to support their developing feet.