As if you didn't already know this, but fluffy slippers are "in". With lockdown and well, the freezing cold weather, there's never been a better time to treat yourself. Fluffy slippers are the footwear of 2021, so make sure you bag a pair at the right price...
Fluffy Crossover Slippers
If you prefer more of a slider type slipper, and can't be doing with a back strap then checkout these fluffy crossover slippers....
- Teddy Grey Cross Sliders* was £5 now £3.50 @ Matalan
- Minimalist Cross Strap Fluffy Slippers£11.49 @ Shein
- Fluffy Cross Strap Slippers*from £12 @ Pretty Little Thing
- Cross Over Faux Fur Sliders* £12.75 @ Boohoo
- Hunkemoller fluffy cross strap slipper* £15 @ ASOS
- Ladies Fluffy Slippers Slides for Womens Memory Foam* £17.99 @ Amazon
Ugg Fluff Yeah Slippers
UGG are the brand that's started the trend, but their trendy Fluff Yeah slippers come in at an eye-watering £100. Fine if you want to treat yourself. I mean they are top quality, that's for sure.
- House of Fraser*from £100
- Amazon* from £80.24
- Office* from £99.99
- UGG* £100
- JD Sports* from £100
- Schuh* £100
Ugg Slipper Lookalikes
Can't quite stretch to £80-£100 for slippers? You're in luck because you can get that fluffy UGG look, but for less with these lookalikes...
- Cooleader Women's Furry Fur Slippers* from £13.99 @ Amazon
- Lullaby Fluffy Strap Back Slippers from £6.99 @ Public Desire
- Ladies Open Toe Slippers* from £7.99 @ Amazon
- Womens Snugg Warm Fluffy Faux Fur Slippers* £7.99 delivered @ eBay Store: Koko Shoetique
Image credits: Office and Shein