Back To School: Reduced School Clothes @ Argos
If you are super organised like me, then you will already be looking for school clothes for the next academic year. I often look in the likes of BHS, Asda George and Marks and Spencer BUT I have now seen the selection Argos have and I think I will try them out. The good thing is they are reduced too meaning you can save a few £'s on those essentials.
Here's a list of the School Clothes Bargains we have found:
- Unisex Navy School Sweatshirt* was £4.99 now £2.49
- Boys' Black School Trousers* was £5.99 now £2.49
- Unisex Royal Blue School Sweatshirt* was £4.99 now £2.49
- Unisex Red School Sweatshirt* was £4.99 now £2.49
- Boys' Pack of Two White School Polo Shirts* was £3.99 now £2.49
- Trespass Boys' Soft Shell Jacket* was £29.99 now £7.99
- Girls' Grey Ponte Pinafore Dress* was £7.99 now £3.99
- Girls' Grey School Skirt* was £5.99 now £2.99
- Girls' Grey School Trousers* was £5.99 now £2.99
- Girls' Black School Trousers* was £5.99 now £2.99
- Girls' Pack of Two White School Polo Shirts* was £3.99 now £2.49
With these prices you can get a full School Uniform from just £7.47!! That would include a pair of trousers, two white polo shirts and a sweatshirt. It's worth a try when it's that cheap!
You can Reserve and Collect any of the School Uniform items for FREE from an Argos near you or pay £3.95 for home delivery.
TOPICS: School uniform