The Costa Spring Menu is now available, and boy does it look good. There's some indulgent treats and drinks available, plus some great new vegan-friendly additions too. If you're a Costa fan, then here's what you can get excited about for the next couple of months.
Costa Spring Menu 2020
The Costa Spring Menu is now live in UK Costa outlets...
- Ruby Cocoa Hot Chocolate from £3.35. This pink coloured, rich hot beverage may not be diet-friendly with it's whipped cream topping, but it sure looks good.
- Coconut Latte from £2.55. Made with coconut milk instead of cow's milk, making it vegan.
- Coconut Flat White from £2.70. It's back for 2020, and still suitable for vegans.
- Coconut Hot Chocolate from £2.70. It's so delicious, that they've brought it back.
- All Butter Belgian Chocolate Cookie from £1.85. This rich biscuit is destined to be teamed up with a fresh coffee, and is new for 2020.
- Strawberry Croissant from £1.95. Vegans won't feel left out with this gorgeously flaky, yet sweet treat.
- Seriously Caramel & Hazelnut Cake from £2.95. If you're wanting a diet breaker of a cake then this new addition is it.
- Millionaire's Shortbread from £1.80. You can't go wrong with this classic traybake.
- Deliciously Ella Almond Nut Butter Balls from £2.00. New to Costa this spring.
- Jammy Shortbread from £1.45. This newbie is ideal for dunking in either tea or coffee.
- Mallow Sheep Shortcake from £1.75. Something for the kids... this fun treat is also new for 2020.
- Walking Gingerbread from £1.75. Brand new for the spring menu.
- Lemon Drizzle Loaf Cake from £2.65. It's back and we couldn't be happier.
- Iced Fruit Slice from £1.80. It's a classic, and is perfect to brighten you up on those cold winter mornings.
- Vegan All Day Breakfast Panini from £3.95. It's brand new and available in selected stores only.
- Vegan Smoky Ham & CheeZe Toastie from £2.95. Enjoy a meat-free ham and cheese toastie alternative.
- Vegan Chilli Bean & Rice Pot from £3.95. Warm up your cockles with this new vegan hot snack.
- Greek Style Yogurt with a Mango and Passionfruit Compote from £1.95. Great for a light breakfast.
- Brie & Bacon Panini from £3.95. It's no wonder Costa have brought this match made in heaven back.
- Deliciously Ella Fruit & Nut Muesli from £2.40. Price varies depending on which milk you choose.
- Deliciously Ella Berry Granola from £2.40. Can be eaten with cow's milk or a dairy free alternative.
- Tuna & Cucumber Baguette from £3.95. It has returned, but only in selected stores.
- Roasted Carrot and Coriander Soup from £2.95.
- British Roast Chicken & Bacon Sandwich from £3.20. This chicken and bacon combo is back for 2020.
- British Beef and Bolognese Mac & Cheese from £3.95. If you want to feel satisfied on your lunch break, then have one of these.