The Costa Christmas Menu 2020 is now available, and boy does it look good. There's some indulgent treats and drinks available, plus some great new vegan-friendly additions too. If you're a Costa fan, then here's what you can get excited about from the 3rd November 2020 until the end of December.
Costa Christmas Menu 2020
The Costa Christmas Menu is on the way to UK Costa outlets...
- The Purple One Quality Street Latte - This festive twist on Costa Coffee's classic handcrafted latte has a rich caramel chocolate sauce and roasted hazelnut syrup, topped with a light dairy swirl and drizzled with a moreish caramel chocolate sauce inspired by the Quality Street Purple One chocolate. Each latte comes with a 'Purple One' chocolate.
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate - this new drink is a perfect blend of Costa Coffee's Signature Hot Chocolate, flavoured with a specially created orange syrup, finished with a light dairy swirl and a festive glittery sprinkle. Each drink comes with a Terry's Chocolate Orange segment.
- After Eight Hot Chocolate - Costa' signature hot chocolate and a festive splash of cool peppermint syrup, finished with a light creamy topping and dusting of chocolate powder. Alive with minty moreish-ness, every cup comes with an After Eight chocolate thin.
- Gingerbread Latte - the deliciously spiced latte is back for 2020, still topped with whipped cream and a mini gingerbread man. (can be made vegan)
- Cinnamon Spiced Cappuccino - think of the most festive flavours of cinnamon, nutmeg and star anise fused with a foamy topped coffee and this is it. (can be made vegan)
- Black Forest Hot Chocolate & Cream - you can't enjoy the winter without a hot chocolate, and this indulgent
- Irish Velvet Cream Hot Chocolate - back for the second year running, this may taste fantastically boozy, but it's not. It is however extremely tasty.
- Lotus Biscoff "cheezecake" - from £2.63. It's vegan friendly, and the indulgent pud that we all need at this time of year.
- Italian cake selection pack - £5. Enjoy the delights of cake with this selection pack.
- Belgian chocolate tasting experience gift set - £5. This includes three Belgian chocolates, a hot drink, and a Costa gift card with £3.40 on it.
- Crispy chocolate star - from £1.53. Go back to childhood with this nostalgic crispy star.
- Jammin’ in the Chimney cake - from £1.97. New for 2020, this will put a smile on your face on a cold day.
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange muffin - from £1.97. It's back and we couldn't be happier to see it!
- After Eight muffin - from £1.97. Wow! We can't tell you how much we are excited about this new addition for Christmas 2020
- Rich chocolate and hazelnut shimmer cake - from £2.63. Cake and shimmer... a match made in heaven.
- Mince tart - from £1.75. A festive treat for those of you that eat a vegan and/or gluten-free diet.
- Christmas fruit cake - from £1.75. Just because you are a vegan or eat gluten-free doesn't mean you need to miss out on Christmas cake!
- Vegan Father Christmas gingerbread - from £1.75. Is it actually Christmas if you don't have gingerbread?
- Lobster toastie - from £5.00. This luxurious toastie looks like the stuff of dreams!
- Vegan "turkee", cranberry and stuffing bloomer toastie - £3.50. Enjoy the flavours of Christmas the vegan way.
- Brie, maple bacon and cranberry stonebaked panini - from £3.50. It's salty and gooey - guarantee to get your mouth watering.
- British turkey and the trimmings toastie - from £3.50. Get Christmas dinner in a toastie.
- British pork and bramley apple sausage roll - from £2.19. Yummy!