Trampolines are becoming increasingly hard to get a hold of, and that's because they are a fun form of exercise for the kids. Get a bigger one, and us adults can sure have a giggle too! If you're wondering where to get your hands on a trampoline in the UK you've come to the right place.
Trampolines In Stock
- Sports Power 8ft Trampoline* was £119.99 use code JUMP20 to get £20 off and pay £99 delivered. Offer ends Weds 19th August at midnight.
- ELC Junior Trampoline* £54.99
- Sportspower12ft Easi-Store 'Slama Jama' Trampoline with Ladder & Cover* £279.99
- Peppa Pig Toddler Trampoline* £44.99
- Sportspower 10ft Titan Super Tube Trampoline, Enclosure, Ladder*£259.99
- Plum Junior 4.5ft Blue Trampoline and Enclosure* £119.99
- Plum Fun 10ft Trampoline and Enclosure* £139.99
- Plum Junior Trampoline and Enclosure* £79.99
- Plum Fun 8ft Trampoline and Enclosure* £99.99
- Jump Power 8ft Trampoline and Enclosure* £119.99
- Jump Power 10ft Trampoline and Enclosure* £139.99
- 8ft Trampoline with Safety Net* £99.99
- 6ft Trampoline with Safety Net*£84.99
All Round Fun
- Evostar 6ft Pink Trampoline & Net*was£149.95, then £119.95
- Trigano Jardin 10ft Trampoline & Net* was £299.95, then £249.95, now £169.95
- Various Sizes* from £139.99
- 10ft Trampoline & Net*£174.50
- 4.5ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft Trampoline & Net* Black/Blue/Green/Red From £159.99
Available To Order- Awaiting Stock
- Sportspower 10ft Trampoline with Easi-Store Folding Enclosure & Flip Pad* £149.99
- Sportspower 14ft Trampoline with Easi-Store Folding Enclosure and Flip Pad* £249.99
- Sportspower 8ft x 6ft Rectangular Trampoline with Easi-Store* £189.99
- Sportspower 12ft Trampoline with Easi Store Folding Enclosure and Flip Pad* £199.99
- Sportspower12 x 8ft Rectangular Trampoline with Easi-Store* £229.99
- Sportspower 14ft Titan Super Tube Trampoline, Enclosure, Ladder* £359.99
- Chad Valley 4ft My First Trampoline with Enclosure* £55 (limited stock)
- Sportspower 8ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline with Enclosure*£100 (limited stock)
- Sportspower 10ft Trampoline with Enclosure* £120 (limited stock)
- Sportspower 12ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline with Enclosure* £150 (limited stock)
- Grey Inground Trampoline* £225 (limited stock, in store only)
- Trampoline STOJ D305 w/safety net grey* £115 (limited stock, in store only)
- 8ft Trampoline STOJ D250 w/safety net grey* £150 (limited stock, in store only)
Out Of Stock:
- 12ft Round Trampoline with Safety Net Enclosure* £199.99 (plus £9.99 del)
- JUMPKING 10FT ZorbPOD Trampoline £369 (no longer listed)
All Round Fun
- Sportspower Pink Unicorn Toddler Trampoline* £25
- Sportspower 7FT My First Trampoline with Enclosure* £89
- Sportspower Pro 12FT Trampoline* £139
- Sportspower Premium 10FT Bounce Bowl Trampoline & Accessory Pack*£149
- Sportspower Premium 12FT Bounce Bowl Trampoline*£159
- Sportspower Premium 14FT Bounce Bowl Trampoline* £179
- Sportspower Premium 14FT Bounce Bowl Trampoline & Accessory Pack* £199
- Sportspower 10FT Quad Lok Trampoline* £109
- 8ft Trampoline & Net* £239.70
- Fisher-Price Toddler Trampoline* £31.99
- Sportspower 8ft Pink Trampoline with Easi-Store Folding Enclosure* £129.99
- Sportspower 8ft Trampoline with Easi-Store Folding Enclosure & Flip Pad* £129.99
- Sportspower 14 x 8ft Rebound Trampoline* £499.99
- Plum 6ft Trampoline in Pink* £169.99
- Plum 12ft Spacezone II Evolution Trampoline* £389.99
- 13ft x 9ft Oval Trampoline with Easi-Store Folding Enclosure* £239.99
- Magnitude 12ft Trampoline and 3G Enclosure* £399.99
- Paw Patrol Toddler Trampoline* £44.99
- Plum 8ft Space Zone II Evolution Springsafe Trampoline & Enclosure* £249.99
- Plum 10ft Space Zone II Evolution Springsafe Trampoline & Enclosure* £319.99
- Plum Bowl Trampoline* £1499.99
- Plum 8ft Trampoline* £89.99
- 8ft and 10ft Trampolines* from £325.95
- 10ft Trampoline & Enclosure £359.95
- 8ft Trampoline & Net, Ladder & Cover Tool £259 & HERE*
- 10ft Trampoline & Net* £269
- Create your own trampoline* (from £199.99)
John Lewis & Partners
- Plum Products Space Zone II Evolution Springsafe 8ft Trampoline & Cover* £279.99
- Plum Space Zone II Evolution Springsafe 10ft Trampoline & Cover* £349.99
- Plum Space Zone II Evolution Springsafe 12ft Trampoline & Cover*£419.99
- JumpKing 6 x 9ft Rectangle Trampoline* £265
- JumpKing 11.5ft x 16ft Rectangle Trampoline* £699
- JumpKing 8ft Classic Combo Trampoline* £150
- JumpKing 10ft Classic Combo Trampoline* £200
- JumpKing 7 x 10ft Oval Trampoline*(JL exclusive) £265
- JumpKing 8 x 11.5ft Oval Trampoline* £349.99
- JumpKing 9 x 13ft Oval Trampoline* £365
- 8ft Trampoline With Safety Enclosure £95 (no longer listed)
- Sportspower 13ft x 9ft Oval Trampoline with Easi-Store Folding Enclosure* £299.99
- Sportspower 10ft In-Ground Trampoline with Easi-Store* £239.99
- Sportspower14x8 ft Rebound Trampoline* £639.99
- Jump Power 12 x 8ft Rectangular Trampoline & Enclosure* £249.99
- Jump Power 12ft Trampoline and Enclosure* £189.99
- Plum 4.5ft Junior Trampoline* £49.99 @ Aldi, in store only
- Plum 8ft Trampoline* £67.99 @ Aldi, in store only
- Sportspower 8ft Trampoline* £79.99 at Lidl, limited stocks, first come first served.
- DOMYOS OCTAGONAL TRAMPOLINE 300* £179.99
- 12ft Trampoline & Enclosure* £150 (limited stock, in store only)
When shopping for a trampoline you'll be met with many different kinds. They vary drastically in size from individual ones with a handle, through to giant double ones for those hardcore bouncers.
Look for ones with a safety net, as this prevents an unnecessary trip to A&E, and ones with a padded mat all around the edges to cover the springs
With lockdown rules in place, a trampoline in the back garden might just save your sanity, and that of the kids.
What is the best trampoline to buy?
The shape, size and style of trampoline you buy will depend on the space you have in your garden, the age of your children, and your budget.
What type of trampoline should I buy?
There are three main shapes of trampoline:
- Round trampolines are the most popular and come in sizes from 4ft to 14ft. They provide a large surface area to bounce on, and the regular distribution of springs mean you generally end up back in the middle.
- Rectangular trampolines are most associated with gymnasts and professionals, but are becoming more widely available to the public, and are useful for those with limited garden space as they can be put in a corner. They are better suited to those with more experience.
- Oval Trampolines combine the benefits of round and rectangular styles, and benefit from taking up less space as well as having two bouncing areas rtaher than one central one.
What is a Ground Trampoline?
In-ground trampolines or ground trampolines* sit on the ground rather than above, so you have to dig a hole to put them in the ground. They are easier to use for those who struggle to climb on to a regular above ground trampoline or with using a ladder.
Main image: B&M*