Trampolines were incredibly hard to get hold of last summer, so if you want one this year it's a good idea to buy early! If you're wondering where to get your hands on a trampoline in the UK you've come to the right place. We'll keep you up to date with the best deals, stock alerts and price drops right here.
Here's where to buy trampolines in the UK:
Trampolines In Stock
- Sportspower 8ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline with Enclosure* £130
- Sportspower 10ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline with Enclosure* £160
- Sportspower 10ft In Ground Trampoline with Safety Enclosure* £160
- Sportspower 12ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline with Enclosure* £200
- Sportspower 10ft x 8ft Rectangular Trampoline with Enclosure* £240
- Sportspower 14ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline with Enclosure* £250
- Plum 10ft Space Zone Trampoline with Enclosure* £300 with free delivery
- Plum 12ft Space Zone II Trampoline with Enclosure* £380 with free delivery
- Plum 14ft Space Zone II Trampoline with Enclosure* £450 with delivery
- 8ft Trampoline With Safety Enclosure* £95
- Plum 6ft Junior Trampoline & Enclosure - Blue* £230
- Plum 10ft Space Zone II Springsafe Trampoline & Enclosure* £300
- Plum 12ft Space Zone II Springsafe Trampoline & Enclosure* £380
- Plum 12ft Magnitude Springsafe Trampoline & Enclosure* £400
- Plum 14ft Space Zone II Springsafe Trampoline & Enclosure* £450
- Sportspower Toddler Trampoline* £19.99
- Fisher-Price Toddler Trampoline* £29.99
- Plum Space Zone II Springsafe Trampoline and Enclosure* from £239.99
- TP Toys Hip Hop Trampoline* from £249.99
- TP Toys Genius Round Trampoline* from £379.99
- TP Toys Infinity Octagonal Trampoline* from £599.99
- TP Toys Infinity Leap Medium Trampoline* £899.99
- Sportspower 3FT Junior Trampoline £35
- Sportspower 6FT Trampoline & Enclosure £89
- Sportspower 8FT Quad Lok Trampoline £119
- Sportspower Premium 10FT Bounce Bowl Trampoline £159
- Sportspower Premium 10FT Bounce Bowl Trampoline & Accessory Pack £179
- Toddler Trampoline £39.99
- 8ft Trampoline with Safety Net £129.99
- Jump Power 8ft Trampoline and Enclosure £139.99
- 10ft Trampoline with Safety Net £149.99
- Jump Power 10ft Trampoline and Enclosure £169.99
- Jump Power 12ft Trampoline and Enclosure £219.99
- Jump Power Elite Series 10 x 7.5ft Rectangular Trampoline & Enclosure £239.99
- Jump Power Elite Series 12 x 8ft Rectangular Trampoline & Enclosure £299.99
- Sportspower 10ft Titan Super Tube Trampoline, Enclosure, Ladder £269.99
- Sportspower 14x8 ft Rebound Trampoline was £499.99 now £399.99
- TP 10ft Genius Round Trampoline £419.99
- TP 12ft Genius Round Trampoline£499.99
- TP 14ft Genius Round Trampoline£549.99
- Orbit Round 12ft Trampoline £549.99
- Plum 10ft Web Trampoline and Enclosure £589.99
- TP Infinity Leap Trampoline £999.99
- Plum Bowl Trampoline £1500
Trampolines Out Of Stock
- Chad Valley My First 4ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline & Enclosure* £70
- Chad Valley 6ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline with Enclosure* £90
- Plum 4.5ft Kids Trampoline with Enclosure - Blue* £150 with free delivery
- Sportspower 8ft x 12ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline and Enclosure* £300
- Sportspower 8ft Bounce Pro Trampoline with Enclosure* £89.99 coming soon
- Early Learning Centre Junior Trampoline - Blue* £59.99 coming soon
- Early Learning Centre Junior Trampoline - Pink* £59.99 coming soon
- Charles Bentley Children's Monster Trampoline 8ft* £125 coming soon
- 6ft Trampoline with Safety Net £99.99 stock expected between 1st and 10th March 2021
John Lewis & Partners:
- JumpKing 8ft Classic Combo Trampoline* £150 coming soon
- JumpKing 10ft Classic Combo Trampoline* £200 coming soon
- JumpKing 6 x 9ft Rectangle Trampoline*£250 coming soon
- JumpKing 7 x 10ft Oval Trampoline* £265 coming soon
- JumpKing 8 x 11.5ft Oval Trampoline* £349.99 coming soon
- JumpKing 9 x 13ft Oval Trampoline* £365 coming soon
- JumpKing 11.5ft x 16ft Rectangle Trampoline* £699 coming soon
When you're shopping for a trampoline you'll find many different kinds. They vary drastically in size from individual ones with a handle, through to giant double ones for those hardcore bouncers.
Look for ones with a safety net, as this helps prevents accidents, and ones with a padded mat all around the edges to cover the springs.
What is the best trampoline to buy?
The shape, size and style of trampoline you buy will depend on the space you have in your garden, the age of your children, and your budget.
What type of trampoline should I buy?
There are three main shapes of trampoline:
- Round trampolines are the most popular and come in sizes from 4ft to 14ft. They provide a large surface area to bounce on, and the regular distribution of springs mean you generally end up back in the middle.
- Rectangular trampolines are most associated with gymnasts and professionals, but are becoming more widely available to the public, and are useful for those with limited garden space as they can be put in a corner. They are better suited to those with more experience.
- Oval Trampolines combine the benefits of round and rectangular styles, and benefit from taking up less space as well as having two bouncing areas rather than one central one.
What is a Ground Trampoline?
In-ground trampolines or ground trampolines* sit on the ground rather than above, so you have to dig a hole to put them in the ground. They are easier to use for those who struggle to climb on to a regular above ground trampoline or with using a ladder.
Main image: B&M. Additional images: Aldi, Asda