My youngest had a ride-on JCB, if he'd been allowed to have a ride-on tractor as well he would have LOVED one - but there are only so many ride-on toys one little boy can have...right? No, he didn't think so either.
There are a fair few little toddlers where I live, they have slightly older school-age brothers and sisters and now the weather seems to have taken a turn for the warmer, I see the little ones scooting along or being towed along on their ride-on toys as they accompany their mums and siblings to the school bus stop.
This particular ride-on tractor must be like the John Deere of ride-on tractors because it comes with a quite a few features:
- Large detachable trailer (very important)
- Opening bonnet (even more important)
- Rear hitch pin (don't lose this!)
- Covered integral fixed wheel chain drive (no getting trousers legs caught)
- Rugged style wheels (perfect for off-roading)
- Anti slip pedals (saves a lot of bruising to little shins!)