Gelert Eclipse 2 Man Tent £24.89 @ Sendit.com
So, we've got you sorted with a sleeping bag now all you need is a tent and you'll be totally festival-ready!
Tents have come a long way. Back in the day, when I was about eight or nine, my brother had a little two-man tent and we used to sleep out in the garden in it now and again.
It was an orangey colour and was just the standard triangular tent shape; just look at how COOL two-man tents look these days! It's never going to be enough to convince me to sleep in one but I can appreciate all of its features:
- Tent Type: Dome Tunnels
- Pitching Area L x W: 3400 x 1450mm
- Hydrostatic Head: 2000mm (I have NO idea what this means, but it sounds great!)
- Carry Bag Included
- Guylines help rigidity
- Steel Pegs
- Pitch time: 10 mins
- Taped Seams for Waterproof protection
- Double Layer skin
- Air Vents: 1
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Sleeping Capacity: 2
- Lantern Point
- Colour coded poles to help with pitching (a very good idea for the camping challenged)
- Separate porch area (Cute! You can take your shoes off and leave them there before you go 'inside')
- Waterproof (erm...essential!)
- Material: Polyester with waterproof PU coating
- Colour: Red, Charcoal
But wait, there's MORE! Also included in this deal is a Military Survival Kit worth £14.99, so you can get all Bear Grylls and Ray Mears when you're enduring extreme festival/camping conditions. The survival kit contains:
- Window display tin (no, this hasn't got anything to do with Microsoft)
- Button compass
- Night light
- Waterproof matches (these have always intrigued me)
- Sewing kit
- Wire saw
- Survival hint sheet (surely an answer sheet would be more useful * hur hur*)
I think this is a GREAT deal and better still, there's no delivery to pay on all UK orders.
Thanks to taswir1 over at HUKD!