Baby monitors were a MUST for me for several reasons.
1) the walls in my house are 2 feet ghick and noise doesn't travel well - so with me in one room and a baby in another a monitor was essential.
2) peace of mind - both during the day and night time (once they were in their own bedrooms). Having a monitor on during the day meant I could be getting on with other things rather than having to sit in silence waiting for them to wake up; during the night I could sleep without keeping one ear open just so that I wouldn't sleep through them if they woke up!
Here's the spec':
- Crystal clear sound
- 4 channels to reduce interference
- Privacy assured
- 2-way communication.
- Sound sensitive light display
- Remotely controlled night-light
- Fully portable parent and baby unit
- 300-meter range
- 2 year guarantee
- Mains adaptors included
- Manufacturers recommended age: Birth onwards
Night-lights; fabulous for providing comfort for your child if necessary, but can also mean not having to turn the light on in the middle of the night.
Amazon have taken 40% off of this price for you - the rrp is £39.99 and, of course, you won't pay delivery if you choose the SuperSaver option.
Thanks to twinkleplease over at HUKD!