Baby monitors have come a long way since my first days with them, some almost 17 years ago.
Back then, it was a top of the range if it had flashing lights on the top, but now even the basic baby monitors have a ton of features for your parental delight.
This Philips Avent SCD525 baby monitor comes with the following:
- A temperature sensor, and five soothing lullabies to calm your baby that can be switched on remotely
- A lightweight and portable cordless parent unit, with a belt clip: move freely around the house while remaining in touch with your baby
- The parent unit allows up to 330m of roaming, and is rechargeable with up to 24 hours continous usage
- Talk-back allows you to talk to the baby remotely
- ECO mode allows you to decrease energy consumption and transmission power
The temperature sensor would be great for me - I'm not the best judge of room temperature and am often sitting cuddled up in warm cosy jumpers whilst the rest of the household is in shorts and t-shirts!
I also like the idea of being able to talk to your baby via the monitor - sometimes they just to hear you're still there rather than actually see you.
This is an Amazon Deal of the Week so the reduced price is guaranteed for the whole week.
Happy listening in!