Win £100 Tesco Vouchers in PlayPennies comp!
*** Contest now closed, winners to be contacted soon ***
The baby event has started at Tesco, and it's running until the 5th of February 2012. To celebrate, Tesco is giving one lucky PlayPennies parent a little prize - £100 in Tesco vouchers!
How to enter the competition:
There are 3 ways to get an entry into this PlayPennies competition:
- Leave a comment below stating what you'd like to spend your £100 on
- Subscribe to the PlayPennies email updates (those already subbed will be automatically entered)
- Leave a twitter link to this compeition (and post your twitter username below too). Remember to end your tweet with @playpennies so we'll see it on our Twitter feed
A quick note about some of the deal highlights to be had in the biggest ever Tesco baby event...
- Pampers Baby Dry Carry Pack: was £6.49 each, now £4.30 each
- Pampers Simply Dry Carry Packs was £4.50 each, now £3.00
- Johnson’s Baby Wipes 64-Pack:was £2.44 each, now 95p each
- Huggies Super Dry Economy Pack: was £9.98 each, now half price £4.99
- Aptamil Growing Up Milk 12m+ 900g: was £8.49 each, now £6.50 each
Products on BOGOF:
- Johnson’s Baby Bubble Bath & Wash, 500ml: £2.99
- Johnson’s Baby Gold Shampoo, 500ml: £2.60
- Johnson’s Baby Pink Soft Wash, 400ml: £2.98
- Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath, 500ml: £2.50
Half Price Buys:
- Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electronic Steam Steriliser: was £47.99, now half price £23.99
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steriliser: was £26.99, now half price £13.49
- Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electric Breast Pump: was £99.99, now half price £49.99
- Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Freedom Breast Pump: was £29.99, now half price £14.99
Could be some good deals for you to grab there.
You can also follow Tesco on Twitter via @TescoBabyClub. They are giving out prizes every day during the Baby Event so it could be worth watching out for that.
- Ends 24th January 2012
- Open to UK residents only
- 1 type of entry per household
- Must complete email verification when subscribing
- Must include a valid email address if commenting
- Admin’s decision is final in all cases