If you have a child who needs a bit of persuasion to get into the water then playing with rainbow shaving cream bath paint could be just the thing. If you have a budding Monet or Rembrandt then you'll know that drawing in the bath is a must!
I bought bath crayons for my youngest years ago and whilst they were a raging success there were a couple of problems with them:
- They got soggy if dropped into the bath unnoticed
- He couldn't bear to wash his pictures off which left a slight stain on the bath that I couldn't get off
- Get some shaving foam
- Food colourings of your choice
- Some sort of container(s) to hold your shaving foam paints
- Mix various colours into shaving foam
- Put kids in the bath
- Hand over shaving foam paints
- Let them PAINT!