Lego Atlantis Seabed Scavenger £7.25 @ Amazon
- Click HERE to get dash on over Amazon (before they change the price!)
Lego Atlantis. It's enough to strike fear into the heart of any parent whose child utters the words!
Fear not, though, intrepid parents of Lego fanatics because if Amazon leave this price alone for a while you'll be able to grab scavenge yourself a good deal on this Lego Atlantis Seabed Scavenger.
My youngest is a Lego fan, Harry Potter and Star Wars are his prolific Lego collections of choice. But as soon as he saw this new Lego Atlantis collection being promoted everywhere, it started,
"I really n e e d that Lego Atlantis City mum, we can go to Toys R Us and buy one can't we...they're not THAT expensive really. It's not a real city, that would just cost too much money; I do need it!"
He's FOUR! A top negotiator in the making, I'm telling you!
We didn't go to Toys R U, I haven't bought anything Lego Atlantis and I don't intend to - we've got enough Lego stashed across two homes to rival LegoLand *sigh*
Here's the technical spec' of the Lego Atlantis Seabed Scavenger, for those who n e e d to know!
- The 3-wheeled Seabed Scavenger rolls along the ocean floor in search of clues to the location of Atlantis.
- Includes Manta Warrior with trident and deep-sea diver minifigures,
- Two flick firing torpedos, Spinning saw weapon and grab claw
- Collectable green treasure key!
- Measures 10" (25cm) long
Fingers crossed the price stays the same or gets dropped lower (like the other day, that was GREAT!)
Thanks to VDubTub over at HUKD
TOPICS: Lego Deals