I popped along to my local Dorothy Perkins this weekend and was surprised to see a brand new kidswear section being put out! I asked about a bit and was told that from this week a children's range called Outfit Kids will be launched at various Arcadia retailers such as Wallis, Burton and Dorothy Perkins.
It is already available to buy online. The collection is aimed at boys and girls aged between 18 months and 12 years. Retail prices range from £6 to £45.
The range will be sold in selected Outfit stores, a number of larger
Dorothy Perkins and Burton stores, and online via the Dorothy Perkins,
Burton and Wallis websites.
Here are a few of the clothing items you can expect to find:
- Girls Navy Embroidered Dress* £18
- Boys Grey Panelled Tracksuit* £20
- Boys White Long Sleeve Comic Print Shirt* £14
- Girls Navy Lace Dress* £28
- Girls Navy Ballerina Skirt* £15
- Girls Mid Wash Floral Embroidered Denim Skirt* £12
- Boys Blue Long Sleeve Shirt* £14
- Boys Grey Skinny Fit Jeans* £16
- Girls Mid Blue Denim Pinafore Dress* £18
- Boys Green Lightweight Sweatshirt* £12
It is also said that a partywear collection will follow later in the season, just in time for your little one's to get their Christmas party outfits!