New World Book Day Fancy Dress Outfits @ Tesco F+F
World Book Day is fast approaching, this year's date is Thursday 3rd March which is only a few weeks away now. Time to get organised and sort out those costumes for school!
If, like myself, you're not too clever with a needle and thread why not take a look at the fab new range of fancy dress outfits over at Tesco F+F. They have some brilliant designs just in time for World Book Day.
- Click here to view Kid's Fancy Dress Outfits @ Tesco F+F*
- Click here for information about World Book Day*
There are fifty outfits to choose from, here are the one's that are new in:
- Dr Suess The Cat In The Hat* £13.50
- Disney Alice In Wonderland* £12.50-£13.50
- Where's Wally* £12.50-£13.50
- Where's Wally Wanda* £12.50-£13.50
- Marvel's Spider-Girl* £12.50-£13.50
- Peter Pan* £12.50-£13.50
- DC Comics Wonder Woman* £12.50
- Harry Potter* £12.50
- Tinkerbell* £12.50-£13.50
Standard home delivery is £3.95 or you can Click and Collect your order to your local store for free.
TOPICS: Kids Clothing