I had never heard of Zalando until I started working for PlayPennies. It's one of the best sites I have ever come across. Why? They sell brands like Adidas and Converse and do Sales like nobody else.
Just now, they have 2326 items reduced by AT LEAST 50%. If the kids need some new threads then it's well worth a look.
The last time their Sale was on, I found myself buying the next size up, because the bargains were too good to miss.
There are some cracking buys and prices start from just £2.40 delivered. Here are some examples of what you can get:
- Benetton Print T-Shirt*was £6 now £2.40 delivered
- GAP T-Shirt* was £8 now £3.20 delivered
- Polo Ralph Lauren Shirt* was £55 now from £22 delivered
- Polo Ralph Lauren T-Shirt* was £29 now from £11.60 delivered
- Adidas Originals Gazelle 2 Trainers* was £28 now £14 delivered
- Levi's T-Shirt* was £21 now £10.50 delivered
- Paul Frank T-Shirt* was £19 now £7.60 delivered
- Puma XTS Trainers* was £45 now £18 delivered
Delivery is FREE even on those items under a fiver and so are returns! Another reason, I buy kids' clothes from here - if they don't fit, you're not out of pocket.