Want to know when the Marks and Spencer sale is on? You've come to the right place! The M&S Sale is now live, and it's packed with bargain fashion for the family. Better be quick, as those best buys are going to sell fast!
Further reductions are now live and the prices are FAB, be quick!
- Click here for the Home Sale Offers*
- Click here for all Kids Sale @ Marks and Spencer*
- Click here for all Women's Sale @ Marks and Spencer*
- Click here for Lingerie & Nightwear Sale*
- The main sale page is here*
Marks And Spencer Further Reductions Sale
The M&S Further Sale Reductions has just launched today, and it has hundreds of bargains! We know that sale stock always flies out, so be quick as the best bits will go fast. Here's some of our favourites:
- Electric Fleece Heat Blanket* Single - £16 was £79.99 Double - was £109.99, now £22 King - £25 was £124.99
- Harry Potter Hooded Blankets* now from £5
- 2pc Cotton Rich Peter Rabbit Outfit (0 - 3 Yrs)* was £22 now £10
- Cotton Rich Harry Potter House Hoodie (6-16 Yrs)* was £22 now £7.50
- Stormwear Dinosaur Fisherman Coat (2-7 Yrs)* was £30 now £8
- Stormwear Unicorn Print Fisherman Raincoat (2-8 Yrs)*was £30 now £11
- Stormwear Parka (6-16 Yrs)* was £40 now £14
- Stormwear Kitten Ear Padded Longline Coat (2-7 Yrs)* was £34 now £14
Marks & Spencer Sale
Marks and Spencer have regular sales across all their non-food product ranges online, with the biggest being the main summer sale and January sale. You can expect big discounts on clothing, footwear and accessories for both adults and children, plus savings on home, furniture, beauty and gifts.
Marks and Spencer Special Offers
M&S have regular special offers across fashion, home, beauty and more, and that's as well as their brilliant sales. You can usually find 3 for 2 offers, multibuys, discounts on selected items, and even free gift offers too. Here's the best of the current special offers at Marks and Spencer*:
One of the best offer right now is 3 for 2 kids clothing*, with clothing items from just £4, and loads to choose from. Just add three to your basket and the cheapest becomes free at the checkout.
How much is delivery at Marks And Spencer?
Marks and Spencer offer both delivery and click and collect service. On the main ranges (clothing, gifts, beauty etc) standard delivery costs from £3.50, or it's free when you spend £60 or more. Collect from store is free of charge. There are different delivery options and charges for food, wine, hampers, flowers and furniture.Click here for full details*.