As soon as the Sun comes out, the Supermarkets are ransacked for all the meat, bread rolls and charcoal. Make sure you're prepared for Barbecue Season, and snap up the Best BBQ Deals right here, right now!
Best BBQ Deals
- Wilko BBQ Kettle Grill 44cm* was £30 now £15
- Kettle BBQ Starter Pack With Utensils and Cover* £26.99, from Argos
- Jumbuck 57cm Enamel Charcoal Kettle BBQ* £35, from Homebase
- Blooma 200 Black Rockwell Charcoal Barbecue* £83, from B&Q
- Jumbuck Rondo Charcoal Spit Roaster BBQ* £65, from Homebase
- Bonnington Plastics Kingfisher OUTBBQ2 Portable Barrel BBQ* was £32.99 now £24.99, Amazon
If you had to name a brand of BBQ*, then I bet Weber would be the first name in your head. They are the brand with a great reputation for good quality BBQ's.
- Weber E-320 Spirit 3 Burner Gas Barbecue* £675, from B&Q
- Weber Q2000 2 Burner Gas Barbecue With Stand* £297, from B&Q
- Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal BBQ* £79.99, from John Lewis
- Weber Compact 57cm Kettle Charcoal BBQ* £129, from John Lewis
- Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker* £399 delivered, from Dobbies
b and q BBQ
If you're looking for a BBQ* then you can't go wrong with b and q (B&Q). They sell Charcoal, Masonry, Gas, Electric ones plus Pizza Ovens.
- Blooma Rockwell Charcoal Kettle Barbecue* £85
- Blooma Tabor Electric Barbecue* £95
- Blooma Denver Masonry Barbecue* £325
- Blooma 200 Orange Rockwell 2 Burner Gas Barbecue* £120
With a choice of over 70 BBQ's*, it's easy to see why many people like Homebase, when it comes to shopping for a barbecue.
- Jumbuck Oil Drum Charcoal BBQ* £49.95
- Jumbuck Nimbus 2 Burner Gas BBQ* £110
- BarrelQ Small Charcoal & Wood BBQ with Cover* £162
- Landmann Selerano Masonary Charcoal BBQ* £299.99
- Jumbuck Dual Fuel with Smoker BBQ* £300
Buy a Portable BBQ, and you can enjoy that smoky, chargrilled meat anywhere. There are many different styles of Portable Barbecue*, some aimed at Camping, and others for days out at the beach or local park.
- Jumbuck Bucket BBQ* £8.90, from Homebase (in store only)
- Sainsbury's Home Bucket BBQ* £10, from Sainsbury's
- Outback U Grill Portable Gas BBQ* £40, from Homebase
- La Hacienda 58106 Camping Firebowl with Grill, Folding Legs and Carry Bag* £34.99 delivered, from Amazon
- Landmann Piccolino 31375 37cm Portable Charcoal Barbecue* £39.99 delivered, from Amazon
Argos Kettle BBQ
On the lookout for a Kettle BBQ*? Argos sell them for every budget. Prices start from under £30 and go up to around £130, so you're bound to find the one for you.
- Kettle BBQ Starter Pack With Utensils and Cover* £26.99
- Charcoal 56cm Kettle BBQ Starter Pack* £54.99
- Landmann Kettle Charcoal BBQ* £104.99
- Charcoal 55Cm Kettle BBQ Kitchen* £129.99
Like a serious sear on your Steak? You need a Plancha Grill* in your life. It's a flat Slab of Cast Iron, rather than a Grill type Barbecue. It's especially good for smaller seafood and vegetables.
- OSSA 100 1 Burner Gas Plancha* £117, from B&Q
- Blooma OSSA 200 2 Burner Gas Plancha* £157, from B&Q
- Wahl James Martin ZX833 Healthy Table Top Grill* £40.99, from Argos
- Gas BBQ 3 Burner Plancha Grill* £139, from Tesco Direct
How do I make BBQ Sauce?
Want to know how to make your very own Barbecue Sauce? Just follow our simple recipe and you'll be sorted.
- 130g Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce (use three if you like it zingy)
- 1 Tablespoon Malt Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Soft Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt.
- Pile everything into a pot.
- Bring to the boil and let simmer gently until everything all dry ingredients (like the sugar) have dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool down.
- Slather all over your delicious BBQ Meats for that ultimate smoky flavour.
Scratching your head as to what you can do on the BBQ? Here are a few great ideas that are crowd-pleasers.
- Homemade Burgers
- Kebabs (Chicken Tikka is a favourite)
- Chicken (use rubs to take it to a new dimension)
- Prawns, Langoustine and Lobster
- Pork (Loin that's smeared with honey is GOOD)
- Vegetables (Char Peppers, Tomatoes, Asparagus and more)
- Bananas (DO IT - and don't forget to put the cream on after)
- Ribs (Drenched in a BBQ Sauce or other sticky Marinade)
- Fish (Don't Fillet it, stick the whole thing on - better still, stuff it first)
Where can I get BBQ Covers?
Your BBQ produces so-me of the tastiest meals that'll ever touch your tastebuds, so ensure you look after it, for next time with a Barbecue Cover. It'll keep the rain, wind and bugs off, so that you can use it straight away without having to clean it again.