As soon as the sun comes out the supermarkets are ransacked for all the meat, bread rolls and charcoal. Make sure you're prepared for barbecue season, and snap up the best BBQ deals right here, right now!
Best BBQ Deals
- 35cm Round Charcoal BBQ* £10
- Argos Home 43cm Kettle Charcoal BBQ* £25
- Argos Home Charcoal Oil Drum BBQ Cover & Utensils* £50
- 20% Off Selected BBQs @ Homebase*(selected lines store pick-up only)
- Flamemaster Kettle 18-inch BBQ with Pizza Oven Extension* just £50.73 delivered - add Premier Multi-Purpose Suction Clips with Hooks - 12 pack* for 74p and use promo code FREEDEL50 to get free delivery
If you had to name a brand ofBBQ*, then I bet Weber would be the first name in your head. They are the brand with a great reputation for good quality BBQs.
- Weber One Touch E4710 Original Kettle Charcoal BBQ, 47cm, Black* £152 @ John Lewis & Partners
b and q BBQ
If you're looking for a BBQ*then you can't go wrong with b and q (B&Q). They sell charcoal, masonry, gas, electric barbecues, plus pizza ovens.
- Kembla Green Charcoal Barbecue* £21 (Click and Collect only)
- Blooma Rockwell Charcoal Kettle Barbecue* £90
- Rockwell 310 3 burner Gas Black Barbecue* £259
With a great choice of BBQs*, it's easy to see why many people like Homebase when it comes to shopping for a barbecue.
- 20% Off Selected BBQs @ Homebase* limited time only
- Texas 43cm Kettle Charcoal BBQ*£24 (store pick up only)
- Texas Starter Smoker & BBQ* £72 (store pick up only)
- Texas Nimbus 4 Burner Gas BBQ* £168 (store pick up only)
Buy a portable BBQ and you can enjoy that smoky, chargrilled meat anywhere. There are many different styles of portable barbecue*, some aimed at camping, and others for days out at the beach or local park.
Argos Kettle BBQ
On the lookout for a Kettle BBQ*? Argos sell them for every budget. Prices start from under £30 and go up to around £130, so you're bound to find the one for you.
Like a serious sear on your steak? You need a Plancha Grill in your life. It's a flat slab of cast iron, rather than a grill type barbecue. It's especially good for smaller seafood and vegetables.
- Dellonda 3 Burner Portable Gas Plancha Grill BBQ Griddle* £149.99 @ Amazon
- Click here for Plancha Grills @ B&Q*
How do I make BBQ Sauce?
Want to know how to make your very own barbecue sauce? Just follow our simple recipe and you'll be sorted.
- 130g Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce (use three if you like it zingy)
- 1 Tablespoon Malt Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Soft Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt.
- Pile everything into a pot.
- Bring to the boil and let simmer gently until everything all dry ingredients (like the sugar) have dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool down.
- Slather all over your delicious BBQ meats for that ultimate smoky flavour.
Scratching your head as to what you can do on the BBQ? Here are a few great ideas that are crowd-pleasers.
- Homemade Burgers
- Kebabs (Chicken Tikka is a favourite)
- Chicken (use rubs to take it to a new dimension)
- Prawns, Langoustine and Lobster
- Pork (Loin that's smeared with honey is GOOD)
- Vegetables (Char Peppers, Tomatoes, Asparagus and more)
- Bananas (DO IT - and don't forget to put the cream on after)
- Ribs (Drenched in a BBQ Sauce or other sticky marinade)
- Fish (Don't fillet it, stick the whole thing on - better still, stuff it first)
Where can I get BBQ Covers?
Your BBQ produces some of the tastiest meals that'll ever touch your taste buds, so ensure you look after it for next time with a barbecue cover. It'll keep the rain, wind and bugs off, so that you can use it straight away without having to clean it again.