I keep telling myself I am NOT buying any more clothes for my daughter, but then I go on websites like La Redoute and I cannot stop myself! They currently have up to 50% off in their Mid Season Sale and there are some gorgeous items in it. There is a huge amount to choose from and all at really great prices. You could kit the children out for Winter and still manage to save some pennies.
What I love about this sale is it isn't your standard sale full of Summer stock being sold off, there's plenty or coats, long sleeved tops and Winter clothes. Here are just a few of my favourite items in the sale:
- Paris Long Sleeved Top* (was £5) Now £2.50
- NY Motif Top* (was £9) Now £4.50
- Superhero Like Dad Babygrow* (was £15) Now £7.50
- Baby 'Milk' Motif Top* (was £8) Now £4
- Little Gentleman Sweater* (was £15) Now £7.50
- Shawl Collar Cardigan* (was £15) Now £7.50
- Baby's Christmas Dress with Hat* (was £15) Now £7.50
- Long Sleeved Two Tone Dress* (was £9) Now £4.50
- Star Print Leggings* (was £8) Now £4
Delivery is free via the click and collect service with Parcelshops. Otherwise standard home delivery is £3.99.