I know lots of people are getting all excited about Christmas already, but I am more in a Halloween type of mood now that the kids are starting school and it's getting colder.
There's cool Halloween stuff popping up in all the shops, and there's some brilliant kids clothing at Asda. Some of it is selling out already so if there's something that catches your eye (like that awesome Paw Patrol Glow In The Dark Halloween top!) then be quick and get it now!
They don't have a Halloween page set up yet so I can't get all the clothing on one link, but here's what we have found to save you having to rummage:
- Boo Yah Skeleton T-shirt from £2*
- Glow In The Dark Mummy Top £2.50*
- Monster Halloween Top £3.50*
- Werewolves Slogan T-shirt £3.50*
- Little Terror Long Sleeved Top from £3.50*
- Hooded Glow In The Dark Skeleton Top £5*
- Paw Patrol Glow In The Dark Top from £5*
- My First Halloween All In One £5*
- Halloween Pumpkin All In One £6*
- Halloween Cat Tutu All In One £7*
- Halloween Pumpkin Tutu All In One £7*
- Halloween Pumpkin T-shirt £5*
- Glow In The Dark Skeleton T-shirt £5*
- Glow In The Dark Mummy T-shirt £5*
Strangely I can't find any Halloween clothing at all in the Girl's or Women's section, though hopefully Asda will be bringing those out soon - Halloween is not just for boys!
There's also a few Halloween costumes being added to the Fancy Dress* section, though again there should be lots more of those coming soon.
Click and collect is free from Asda stores, or home delivery costs £2.95.