If you or your kids are Fortnite fans we have found the perfect family game for you to play together - Fortnite Monopoly is here! It's been out for a while now, so the price has started to drop from the RRP of £26.99, so we will keep you up to date with where to buy Fortnite Monopoly in the UK at the lowest price right here.
- Amazon* £13.12, Deal Of The Day price valid 15/04/19 only
- Zoom*£16.99 or £15.29 for new customers with code SIGNUP10, free delivery
- IWOOT* £19.99
- Zavvi* £19.99
- Smyths £20.99
- The Entertainer* £22
What is Fortnite Monopoly?
Fortnite Monopoly is a special limited edition of the classic board game, but with a twist to make it themed like the hit video game Fortnite. Just like the video game the objective is to be the last person standing, and the properties are named after locations in the game so you can buy Tilted Towers, Dusty Divot, Flush Factory and more.
Here's how to play Fortnite Monopoly:
- Objective of the game: Be the last player standing.
- Properties are locations on the Fortnite Island. First come, First served! Take the property card for yourself.
- Money is Health Points. If you run out of life points at any time you lose the game
- Dice: On your turn roll both dice (movement and action) then decide which to resolve first.
- Action die will give you:
- Bandages (health points)
- Cross Hairs (shoot a player that is in line of sight and deal 1 damage. Line of sight is anybody on the same side of the board as you)
- Wall (Place a wall on your space. Wall’s protect you from shots)
- Boogie Bomb (all players lose a life)
- The Storm: Spaces taken by the storm can still be landed on but they come at a terrible price. When you land on a property that has been taken by the storm you lose 2 life. The previous effects of that space are also ignored.