Mothercare are once again running their fab Free Expectant Parent Evenings and as the places are limited it's a good idea to book as soon as possible. As well as all the advice all Mums-To-Be who attend will get a Free Gift Bag and a 10% Off Voucher.
These look like a great opportunity to check out different baby products, as well as have a chance to get advice from professionals on different aspects of parenting, and although these events would probably be most beneficial to first time parents anyone can attend.
- Click here for more information about the Mothercare Expectant Parent Evening*
- Click here to book your free place
Key topics will include the following:
- car safety and car seat fitting advice
- nursery furniture, cot mattresses and the latest sleep safety advice
- pushchair and pram choices
- breast pumps and sterilising
- suitable baby toys for the first 12 months
- maternity bra fitting service (and advice) in every store
- advice from a midwife, breast feeding expert or health visitor (subject to availability)
- British Red Cross trainers in selected stores giving FREE baby and child first aid advice
- gift bags for all mums-to-be and a 10% discount voucher
- parenting / baby activity teachers e.g. from Mamababybliss and The Daisy Foundation (subject to teachers availability)
The classes start on Monday 22nd February and run until Friday 4th March. If you would like to attend, or want further information then much more is available on the Mothercare website here.